“Another great place to eat!”

Loreens Village Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Palm Bay
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Wow how lucky can you get? Another great little family owned restaurant! Wonderful waitresses, wonderful food, with huge amounts, done perfectly. Even the customers are very friendly with a lot of regulars.
The prices are great for what you get. I just can't wait to get back, because I know I'll have another wonderful meal!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The food is excellent and so is the service. We've been here several times and keep going back. I love the turkey club. The prices are fair and they have a wide variety to choose from.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Any time I have a meeting up this way I stop in for one other burgers. They're always fresh and tasty and the service is always quick and friendly.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

You will never find a more patriotic restaurant.
If you don't respect our vets and active military, this would not be a good choice cause I'm quite sure any of the local vets in there every day will kick your .....!
The food was nothing short of wonderful the service was fast and friendly and Loreen was just so friendly and down to earth! I loved it so much, I asked for a job when I move there in a year!

1  Thank Pam A
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Had a business breakfast at Loreens. My first time to eat here and I found it to be really good food, great service and very reasonably priced. We got there a bit early (7am) and the place was full by the time we left. Obviously a heavy local favorite.

1  Thank Pastor R