“Great Classic Diner”

Dottie's Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 153 Restaurants in Palm Bay
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I visit this place all the time when I'm on this side of town. A Great classic old country feel. Great Breakfast and home cookin' lunches. The BEST service in town!!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We have been going here for years. We only get over there about once a month. The service is friendly and quick. Food is consistent and always reasonably priced.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I love the people and I love the food! I am a regular for breakfast. Sometimes I eat there and sometimes I call in an order and pick up. Everything is always great there! The prices are great! There portions are large. I'm always happy and full when I'm done. :-)

Reviewed 25 March 2017

I stop in often....You get what you pay for. A warm smiling face face....good food, excellent service and great prices!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

We go here every couple of weeks for breakfast and is always consistent in service, price and quality. Good portions as well and reasonable prices.