2 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$30
Expedia.comUS$314
PricelineUS$314
FindHotelUS$319
All reviews great location golden retriever beach towels comfortable bed enjoyed our stay small hotel wonderful stay lobby umbrellas pb proximity breakers season
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

We liked this hotel, the room (suite) was nice w/ very nice amenities, although dated. The hotel was convenient to Worth Ave & nice restaurants. It was a better value than other nearby hotels. They had wonderful snacks & coffee in the lobby. I did not like that their was very little personal contact & that there was no one @ the desk off hours, an emergency # was provided. We needed to call a few times to get a "live body" to reserve a room.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 16 August 2020

Solo Traveling and wanted to visit Palm Beach for two nights. Found this hotel online and was very happy with my choice. Good value for money. Great location, you could walk the entire town and not move your car. The staff is great and makes sure you have everything you need. I checked in after hours and their instructions were thorough. Even with covid they did a great cleaning of the room. I would recommend staying there.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

Recently, we visited West Palm Beach and we wanted to be as close to the beach as possible as we were only going to be there for a weekend. The Palm Beach Historic Inn was the best option for us. The staff was accommodating and friendly. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a great stay. They provided snacks and beverages daily. The room was clean and as described. The WiFi worked well. I’d highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to West Palm Beach.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mmitche8
Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

Very comfortable, clean and best location. One block to beach and all Restaurants.. We come back often.
Reasonable rates for Palm Beach, Fla.
Complementary water snacks, coffee and breakfast bar are included.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tourist520117, Manager at Palm Beach Historic Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

So happy you enjoyed your visit again. We love seeing our guests return and enjoying the Inn.

Reviewed 16 December 2019 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my three day stay at this historic Inn. I can’t say enough about it great location, proximity to shopping, fine dining, local attractions and the beach-towels, umbrellas and beach chairs provided. The room was immaculate, the breakfast starters were a great way to start the day. Finally, the mangers Bruce & Wayde made my stay all the more enjoyable by eagerly answering all my queries, suggesting restaurants and sites, and simply being a joy. The Inn is definitely my go to spot on future visits to Palm Beach.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jamespZ6051RW
Tourist520117, General Manager at Palm Beach Historic Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2019

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of the breakfast starter, beach equipment, and our suggestions on Palm Beach dining. Hope to see you when on the island again soon.