“Our new sushi spot! ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Wonderful experience! We were kindly taken care of by the hostess and waitress, Sideth. They prefer calling ahead to ensure your seats. On a Tuesday night they were busy. We sat outside and ordered the calamari and miso soup. Delicious! Then the Red Dragon roll and Spicy salmon roll. Everything tasted fresh. We found our new go to sushi spot!! Love the decor and atmosphere inside and out.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

My son and daughter-in-law took me out for sushi and wanted to try this place. The weather was lovely and we opted to sit outside. We ordered 4 different sushi rolls, and they were served most attractively nestled side by side on a long plate. Various sauces were offered on the side. Having lived in Japan where I first encountered sushi, my idea of sushi is a rectangular cake of rice with a layer of wasabi topped by one's choice of seafood,. Don't know if that was available, but what we did have was delicious. Some of the rolls had cream cheese, which I had never run across before. Some purists don't like it that way, but I thought it was quite good. Our server was most helpful and patient in explaining our choices, and we didn't have to wait too long for our meal. Definitely a place I would return to for sushi.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Went to this resturant for Valentines. The interior setting is pretty clean and modern looking. The waitress was very attentive and answered our questions about all the different rolls. The menu also had some very tasty looking cooked entrees.
The overall pricing of the sushi rolls seemed a little bit higher than I'm use to locally. The King Kong and California roll were both very good . I would probably recommend this place to try at least once --- especially if you could grab one of those Groupon or other discount coupons available on the web.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

My wife and I decided on sushi for Valentine's and found this place was close to home. We got there about 430pm to find a pretty empty resturant. We were sat very quickly and given our first round of drinks by a smiling and friendly waitress.
We ordered the Tuna California roll, King Kong roll and Tempura Rock Shrimp roll.
All 3 were served up pretty quickly and all were excellant in presentation, portion and flavor.
The only slight negative --- might be that it is a little bit higher priced than most sushi resturants that I have been to.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I don't eat sushi so I didn't think I would appreciate this restaurant, but I tried the chicken egg rolls, ribs and shrimp and leek dumplings and it was all very good. My friends enjoyed the sushi as well. We did take out so I can't speak to the service or ambiance but I would definitely eat there again if in the area.