“Reasonable for Hibachi but there are add-ons”
Review of Saito's at PBG

Saito's at PBG
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I've been to this place about 5 times. Each was positive except for yesterday. My 10 year old son had the steak and the cook gave him 2 big fat pieces which he could not eat. He gave the other guy across the table the better parts of the steak. I mentioned that my son's steak was mostly fat but he ignored me and I mentioned it to the waiter as well. Oh well. I'll still go but I'll make sure next time that my son's steak is not fatty. Also note, they charge extra if you prefer white rice instead of the fried rice that they prepare in front of you. There really shouldn't be an extra charge for that. There also was an up-charge for the sushi appetizer. Sushi is sushi and it shouldn't be the chef's choice; it should be the patron's choice.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

The food was average, the service was very good. The habachi food is average compare to other habachi stye restaurant. The sushi on the other hand was good. Fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

POOR Service The air was obviously broken. We were told we had to wait so we could go in the room with the air. We were brought to the hibachi room and it was like a sauna. I mentioned it to the girl seating us and she said the air would be on in a minute. It did not improve. Even the cook was sweating. I spoke to the manager who would not acknowledge the fact that something was wrong and kept saying that the air people came and said nothing is wrong & would still not apologize or acknowledge that there was a problem with the air. He kept deflecting and telling me that nothing was wrong with the air in that room even after we were speaking in the bar area which was like nite and day in temperature. The manager still would not own up to the fact that something was wrong and apologize for our discomfort. The food is just ok. Nothing gr8 to be honest. Apologizing or offering a dessert or drink for our inconvenience would have gone a long way since things do happen in business. Not handled in a professional manner. Definitely will not be going back.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We enjoy this restaurant frequently. It's kid friendly - our granddaughters love it! Food is always perfect, and the portions are too. The entertainment is always fun - the chefs are amazing!

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went with another couple. We went early a little after 5. We knew there would be no wait at that time of day. As soon as we arrived we were seated at one of the hibachi's. For not being busy I thought it took a little to long to get our drink order taken. It wasn't to much longer another couple was seated at our table. We all ordered what we wanted as far as the food goes and from then on was a blur. The food was very good, but it was not a relaxing dinner. It was obviouse the wait staff wanted us to hurry up eat and get out. I don't think I've ever been pushed through a system that fast. I could barely finish drinking my second japanese of the beer that I ordered before the food wss done before they were trying to clean our table. I spent $200 there that evening and was not satisfied by no means.