“Fantastic food”
Review of Paddy Mac's

Paddy Mac's
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We invite you to experience for yourself an authentic Irish establishment that has food prepared by our fine Irish chefs with a unique blend of great Irish recipes and traditional fare. Paddy Mac's has been a highly respected bar and restaurant in Palm Beach Gardens for 18 years and we with our enthusiastic staff are striving to make it a memorable experience for you.
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Just had another delicious dinner at Paddy Mac’s. Our waiter Marcus was the best! No one makes cottage pie like Paddy Mac’s.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Great food, great beer, and a great staff. You get a real sense of Irish culture and humor. The food is authentic and there's nothing better than Guinness to wash it down. Definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This place is great! Waiter authentically Irish. Had lamb shanks and they were perfect. My love had fish and chip and great as well. Perfectly prepared. Guiness fone right. Service impeccable. Easuly 5 stars.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and visiting family enjoyed a lovely dinner at Paddy's Macs. From our corn beef fritter appetizer to the various entrees including a salmon dish that is just amazing, we all enjoyed the food. Even better was our attentive and entertaining server, Liam. His charming and courteous service was ever present without even the slightest imposition on our fantastic experience. 10/10.s

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This is my first experience at Paddy Mac's! I was greeted by a friendly staff as soon as I walked in the door and instantly felt I was part of the Paddy Mac family! My server, Jay, was extremely friendly and knowledgeable... highly recommend sitting at his table. The beer was delicious and the food had a great Irish home cooked taste to it. This place is the pot of gold at the end of your rainbow!