“wonderful lunch”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2017

My husband and I went there for the first time and had lunch. I had the Croque Monsieur sandwich, which was outstanding. Will be going back here for sure.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

My wife and I walked from our hotel (Best Western Plus) a few blocks and came across this wonderful eatery. It was fantastic. Warm, friendly and romantic. The food was out of this world. The pastries and baked goods were flat out gorgeous and tasty. Our house sandwich was delicious. Located at the intersection (SE corner) of PGA Blvd and US1 it is easy to find. we will be driving that way just to enjoy this restaurant. Our waitress was extraordinary, friendly, helpful and pleasant.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Love this restaurant. Great service, delicious food. Tradition French menu with many signature selections. Salads are delicious. Happy hour app specials.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

What a terrible let down this "French restaurant" was. Let's start with the basics, french onion soup...it was beige, tasteless and sad. The quiche was boring, nothing special. My father and husband ordered the beef bourguignon. It didn't resemble beef bourguignon in any way, it had been cooked to death, all shredded meat, no sign of a pearl onion, just a big bowl of mush! Neither my husband nor father ate half of their dish and did not ask for a container to take home. So we tried one last time to get something edible, we ordered the chocolate mousse for dessert. The moment I put my spoon in the bowl I thought "Oh no it's frozen!" If only that were the case....it was hard, not frozen, just hard from being dry and thick. How on earth does one make a dry mousse??? It is beyond me how a French restaurant stays in business by shamelessly serving the most basic french recipes so pathetically made. I very rarely do negative reviews if you look at my reviewing history. But sometimes you come across a place so bad you must warn the dining public.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Agree with most of whats already been said. Most of all my favorite is the lamb burger. They made a mistake on my order and compted me with a lemon tart. Will be back.