Ebisu
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Ebisu is a very nice Japanese restaurant. The chef is Japanese. Some of their servers are Japanese. Maybe Ebisu is a family run restaurant, but i'm not sure... They only have 3 homemade ramen in their menu. And I have tasted all 3. Their homemade ramen is very delicious. Specially their miso ramen... they also have japanese style short tables placed on a raised wooden floor. When using the table, the guests should remove the shoes and squat on the floor (pillows and mats are provided). Since I have beer belly, squatting on the floors are uncomy to me. But it was a very nice experience.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

There's a distinct difference in quality in Ebisu's fish here that is clearly noticeable if you have ever the most mediocre of palates. This is absolutely excellent cuisine. Kobuki down the street is terrible. Sushi Yami is pretty good IMO, but their sashimi is not on the same level as Ebisu. Ebisu orders quality fish, and actually has an understanding of how to keep it fresh.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

My husband and I eat at Ebisu about 1 time per week. We think it has the best sushi in town, especially the salmon. I get a salmon/avocado roll. It is like ambrosia. And the service is warm, friendly and professional.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed several meals here while in Palm Beach Gardens.
Service was excellent, menu selection were varied and all items fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

We had eaten at Ebisu a few times in years past and always liked it. This time, it surpassed our expectations. The sushi rolls offered during happy hour are just the right size and very reasonably priced. I ordered pork Katsu Don, which I have never had before, and was more than pleased with it. Service was fast and friendly.