“Always great”
Review of Sushi Yama

Sushi Yama
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 17 December 2015

We usually come here for lunch and have always had a good experience. my wife always gets the chicken teriyaki lunch special and I always get some kind of bento box or sushi

1  Thank William A C

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

Very good food and service. This is our second time visiting, the first time for dinner we had rainbow roll and and the JB Tempura sushi rolls and they were outstanding. Very fresh and well prepared.... Today we had the lunch bento box and it was way more than we could eat at lunch time with great taste, temperature and consistency. i will definitely recommend this place. I definitely

Reviewed 15 October 2015

My husband was totally satisfied with the food! He got the chicken livers appetizer and a lobster dish. Loved them! I am not so much an Asian food fan but i did get a nice pork Katsu! The place was small, very trendy, good food and great service!

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Love this place and they have great food and service. We were warmly greeted and served by the same gentleman. He was awesome all night. We chose to get miso soups and were given a complimentary cucumber salad. I love that!

We chose a combo with sushi and tempura. I also had the Boat for One. Good value for $28 with soup or rice.

Fish was all top quality and very fresh. Nice selection, too. And there was plenty to eat which was great because I was really hungry. They also have lots of Thai options and some very creative rolls.

We washed it all down with some hot sake and left totally satisfied.

Great sushi place- Count on it!

veggies

1  Thank Ron S
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

The sushi is AMAZING! This is a place were I go and relax and enjoy great food and the staff is always so nice. They are like family.

LOVE IT!!!