“Wonderful sushi, great value lunch boxes”
Review of Sushi Yama

Sushi Yama
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I had heard about this place and went in for lunch. I was not disappointed. Busy at around 12.45pm but still some booth seats. I chose box #5 which was a mixture of sushi and tempura. Miso soup came with it along with a savory dumpling and beansprouts and a small cheesecake square dessert. The fish was superb - very fresh and good quality. Overall a bargain for $12.95. I will be back to look through the lengthy menu and see what next may tantalize my tastebuds.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I haven't been here in about 5 years, and I'm happy to say that the quality has never changed (and may be better) portions are substantial, and the sushi is excellent. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here for eight years and love it. The sashimi is always fresh, beautifully served and delicious! My favorite dish is the Seabass Misoyaki. This is spectacular! Tonight we shared the Vegetable Stirfry with Shrimp. Just wonderful. And don't miss the green tea ice cream for dessert. It is the best and imported from Miami!!!

Not to be missed!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Location is close to home & very good sushi and meals. The carry-out service is always perfect - everything as ordered.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I wrote a review when I first went here for an another review site. Each time I use a credit card I get a request to write another...the food and the place keeps getting better so I'm writing my last. The presentation and food are the best sushi that we've had in the area. And the sushi rice is done correctly in temperature, taste and texture. I typically have the sushi appetizer or the idaka, which is marinated baby octopus. Depending on the chef, the presentation differs on the appetizer. The other items of sushi and sashimi are always well done and tasty. Many diners seem to order the katsu which is, I think, a panko fried chicken. The miso soup is well done. I'm heading back to try some of the other stuff. Many restaurants in this area are simply overpriced generally mediocre food. This one is not. The only caveat, is the wet napkins that they give you to start the mean have a lingering scent. I recommend that you pass on them.