P.F. Chang's
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2017

WE had lunch here for the first time. My wife had a Sauvignon Blanc and I had a gin and tonic. We had fried rice with shrimp, a cup of wonton soup,egg rolls and vegetable spring rolls. It was a tasty lunch and service was very good.

It was enjoyable.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

food is yummy as always, staff are friendly , our server mixed up my order though I ordered mango he bring ice tea lol, i didnt complain maybe he have a lot in his mind already,i ordered sesame chicken and i love it, the serving size is big too.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I heard about this place a lot but I was hesitant to go. Finally a couple days ago hubby & I had a dinner at this place and so far my food is good & I enjoyed it. We both ordered grilled salmon with bok choy & spinach then a side of brown rice. It was a new taste for me because of the ginger maybe? My husband thinks it was just alright. He only ate part of his food because he doesn’t like ginger. Few things stood out for me. The staff are professional, the restaurant is super clean & the potion of food is generous. So far it was a good experience.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Have been here before but this time I really enjoyed this dinner. Our server Jennie was excellent and the food was very good. The steer noodles was superb as were the fried dumplings.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Food is consistently good. Service is consistently good (not great). The spicy green beans are delicious! Bar area high top tables are seat yourself so we often sit there rather than wait for the family side. Sign up for their email club. They send excellent coupons.