“As Good As It Gets!!!!!”

Time Pressed Bistro
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin, Cafe, Puerto Rican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 January 2015 via mobile

First of all, the food is excellent. The menu is great with a terrific variety and all of the flavors go great together. They are always coming up with great new specials and new menu items.

The staff is the only thing better than the food. Always smiling and eager to help you. The prices are just right for the quality of food and convenience of location.

This place is better than any little bistro you'll find in the area. There's definitely some talent here.

3  Thank sarc311
Reviewed 25 January 2015

We stopped for lunch and I ordered their Pastrami Ruben on Marbled Rye and my husband had the Cuban sandwich. I could not stop eating the Pastrami Ruben. It was delicious and I can not wait until I get to stop buy and have it again. My husband also enjoyed his Cuban sandwich.

Date of visit: December 2014