“Very Good and Service”

Manero's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Palm City
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: For over 60 years in Florida and in the Northeast, serving the area's best prime rib, Angus steaks, over-poured dividend drinks and famous Gorgonzola salad. Open for lunch Monday through Friday and dinner every night. Early bird served most nights until 5:45 pm. Relax and enjoy in our convivial, casual bar or dining room. Private party room and catering available by special arrangement. Menu include salads, burgers, gourmet sandwiches, chops, fresh fish, steaks, prime rib, chops, kids meals and more. We hope to serve you soon!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have frequented this restaurant a number of times and all the meals have been good, however this recent experience was great and memorable. Carolyn, our server was friendly, knowledgeable and fun. All of our entrees were great. I had the Grouper Pacatta which was cooked to perfection and very good. Salads were done well and portion sizes were generous including wine by the glass! Atmosphere reminded me of a midwestern supper club.

Thank desbiel .

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The newly renovated bar area is awesome. It’s doubled in size and is much brighter. There are now 3 TV’s, so multiple sporting events can be on at the same time. The salads are large, and the prime dip is as good as ever. I also heard they may be putting together a lighter bar menu with smaller portions. That would be cool.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We went with another couple. Three of us had the prime rib and one person had the Wienerschnitzel. The prime rib was very good, but not outstanding. The Gorgonzola salad was excellent as the reviews indicated.
I stole a taste of the Wienerschnitzel. I Should Have gone with that instead of the prime rib.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I was excited to find that Maneros was in Florida on my recent trip.

The Gorgonzola salad was great. I missed seeing the same menu items as the Greenwich location.

The shrimp scampi was great. The service was good.

It just didn’t live up to my prior memories and experience.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We have visited Maneros frequently for dinner, preferring to sit at the bar which has been recently expanded and renovated. My husband's usual order is the Prime Dip and Fries (hold the Provolone) which is always delicious. This time I tried the Crispy Grouper Sandwich, also with fries, and was not disappointed. Service was very good. There is plenty of parking, but on busy nights one is lucky to find a spot.