“Great food, very fresh”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Basil Thai has quick and courteous service, along with fresh tasting, delicious food. Great local restaurant.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I was not impressed. We go to many Thai restaurants and have a favorite that is outstanding. This just does not compare. I can't believe other reviewers say, "always fresh" because we are certain that they added fresh garnishes to yesterday's (or even the day before) dishes. I ordered the panang curry, and my husband chose the pad Thai. I looked at his dish as they set it down and it looked almost gummy. I was not impressed by their soup, I was underwhelmed by the entree, and I just wasn't impressed. I hate giving a bad review because I know local restaurants need us...I just didn't have a very favorable experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

This restaurant must keep changing chefs. It has gone through highs and lows. The last time we ordered was several months ago and it was tasteless. They also got our order totally wron and redid it. I will not return

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The owner, "Lucky," is a very nice lady. Always greets her customers with a smile! The food is consistently great and the masaman curry with chicken is my favorite dish. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Lucky is the best. Family run restaurant. Delicious, fresh Thai food. Never had a bad experience here. The service is great. The food is amazing lots of selections on the menu. Very authentic and healthy options for all. I never leave here hungry most of the time I take home half of it home.