“Portuguese food at its best”

Lisbon at Night Restaurant and Cafe
Ranked #30 of 166 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Reviewed 17 February 2018

we always choose this restaurant for a good meal and great atmosphere, the bacalhau (salted cod fish) is the typical portuguese dish and they serve it very well, seafood and steaks are all delicious and served with a portuguese flair. We love this place and on weekends you can hear the local musicians play portuguese folk music.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Arriving just before 6, party of four had plenty of seating choices. We were placed at quite large table making conversation a challenge. Service was attentive, explained our choices and the early bird menu. Salad, choice of entree and dessert $20. Our party selected the early bird. Satisfying portions, salmon with shrimp was fine. My wife chose a shrimp and rice dish she described as bland at best. All in all mediocre dining experience. Will not return.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

I can’t imagine this place having an off night as our meal was excellent. Best meal I’ve had in quite some time. Not sure what restaurant the average and poor reviews went to, but it wasn’t this place. The service was excellent and the dessert was excellent as well.

1  Thank darrylh225
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I loved this restaurant - the bartender, in fact all the employees were so friendly and helpful. I had the rib eye steak and I requested a special order of their homemade potato chips because I had heard about how good they are - they were to die for. Definitely consider this place for a delicious meal in a pleasant venue.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We were early diners, arriving at about 5:15 p.m. The floor was being washed when we walked in so we had to tip toe carefully to get to our table. Our assistant server seated us and asked us if we wanted water. No offer of drinks. This happened again when our friends arrived. No offer of drinks, just water. Food came quickly and was hot, but the caesar salad was pedestrian. Had to ask for croutons and cheese. Water, by the way, was never refilled. And the coup de grace came when the assistant server collected our plates, and stacked them up in front of us on the table. I half expected her to scrape the plates. All food was average, nothing special. And the check took forever. These things can be corrected. I hope they are. Oh, and the six dollar glass of wine? It was $7.00.