“The best!”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Palm Harbor PKWY
Description: At Kokoro Sushi, Steaks & Martini Bar we strive to provide our guest with the best food and service possible, by offering the best quality in all of our products, and drinks. Our fish is brought from Japan every day, our vegetables are bought locally from local suppliers. Our martini and cocktail list was created by our house mixologist, we only offer top shelf Wine and Spirits. We have permanently been the Number 1 sushi spot in Palm Coast, building a reputation that can not be surpassed. We promise to blow your mind with our service, food and drinks. The moment you step into Kokoro you will feel you are in an upscale restaurant in South Beach. We are locally owned and operated, we may have the corporate look, but we are not. Lee and Laura Barnes will greet you from the moment you come in and make sure you have the best experience.
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This place has the best-hands down-sushi on the planet for a very good price as well. Beats Nobu by miles, or any other high-class sushi place I've ever been to! We have been enjoying this place for years and years.

1  Thank Danielle R

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have had sushi in Dubai in Teatro. This is better. I am working through the sushi menu (half way) looking forward to the last half.

1  Thank Wayne S
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We came to celebrate our friend birthday. It was delicious dinner! We are so happy that we have you in Palm Coast! Food is amazing! We ordered a lot of sushi rolls from menu and we asked to prepare few custom made rolls. It was great and now become our favorite ! Its spicy crab mix ,avocado and shrimp tempura rolled in spinach and tapioca skin! We have to find a name for it !

1  Thank Marina G
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great food every time we go! The owners are so nice and always make sure every person in the restaurant is happy with their meal. Sushi is my favorite thing to eat there, but I have had the lava rock too and it's yummy. The drink menu is unique- we always try something new and they have all been delicious! It definitely feels like fun big city restaurant in the small town of Palm Coast.

1  Thank happyfloridafamily4
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I am never disappointed here!! Keep up the great work. I love sending my groups in from out of town! The sushi is always fresh and delicious!

1  Thank Coast_of_the_Palm