“Great Burger”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Palm Harbor PKWY
Description: At Kokoro Sushi, Steaks & Martini Bar we strive to provide our guest with the best food and service possible, by offering the best quality in all of our products, and drinks. Our fish is brought from Japan every day, our vegetables are bought locally from local suppliers. Our martini and cocktail list was created by our house mixologist, we only offer top shelf Wine and Spirits. We have permanently been the Number 1 sushi spot in Palm Coast, building a reputation that can not be surpassed. We promise to blow your mind with our service, food and drinks. The moment you step into Kokoro you will feel you are in an upscale restaurant in South Beach. We are locally owned and operated, we may have the corporate look, but we are not. Lee and Laura Barnes will greet you from the moment you come in and make sure you have the best experience.
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Rowded, family oriented and staff attentive. Had a v anilla shake, burger onion rings and salad at a coupon price of $5.95. Recommend for travelers using I95, Route 1 or 100 and take time to meet the locals.

Reviewed 7 February 2015

Good selection of sushi at the European Village, fresh and fast service. Take out is well packaged as well.

Reviewed 3 October 2014

I never liked sushi, or so I thought. Being hesitant, I went with my friend and her husband, along with my husband one evening about 6 months ago and since then, I have been a regular return customer. Sad to see they are closed for the time being but I know it won't be long before they are reopening in the fabulous location of European Village and I can have my tuna fireball again. Mojito's that make you want to drown in them, delicious! So seriously, hurry up and open back up!

2  Thank Melanie P
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I took my family here to enjoy a nice evening meal. Boy what a mistake. The service was terrible and slow. 20 Minutes to get drinks, then another 20 to place an order, then another 30 min to get our food....abysmal service which ruined the mood for the night. The food my wife ordered was not worth the money we paid. Kids meals where good for my boys. I had sushi and it was fine (California Roll) but my meal was lacking as well. Will not return ever again. $$$ was high for quality. Hopefully new ownership will change things in the future.

1  Thank Jason W
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This place has the best-hands down-sushi on the planet for a very good price as well. Beats Nobu by miles, or any other high-class sushi place I've ever been to! We have been enjoying this place for years and years.

1  Thank dirtyblondensweet