“Good food and great location”

Atlantic Grille at the Club at Hammock Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlantic Grille at the Club at Hammock Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 168 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 9 December 2017

The Atlantic Grille is located with a great ocean view. The food is good and the staff was very attentive. Good place to eat in the Palm Coast area.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

My husband and I visited the Atlantic Grille on Sunday night for a late dinner around 8pm. We were the only ones in the restaurant which was nice and relaxing after a long day. The restaurant is right on the beach (which we couldn't really see since it was dark) but would make a beautiful view during the day.

Our waiter wasn't all that friendly and we had to ask for items like bread plates which made the service a little less than expected being we were the only ones there.

My husband ordered the Lobster Ravioli ($34) which he said was great & had the Anastasia Island IPA which he LOVED (at $14 a glass) but he said it was totally worth it & different than anything he has tried. I had Lobster that came with a crab cake ($38) which was mostly breading which I found disappointing.

In the future I wouldn't return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Had breakfast here two mornings. The service was over the top, just perfect. The food just as good. I had the normal breakfast, bacon, eggs, grits, English muffin; and the wife oatmeal. Everything was perfect and the grits are ordered from a mill in SC and may have been the best I've ever experienced. Can't go wrong here, and the views are spectacular.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Previous visits to Atlantic grille albeit a few years ago required a certain dress code (smart casual) particularly in the evening, this no longer exists as was obvious the other night with people in shorts tshirts or jeans. Very disappointing.
Having made a reservation we were made to wait while they rearranged the tables in order for us to be seated. In a restaurant of this supposed standard you expect table clothes no such luck! The lack of soft furnishings such as drapes/ curtains, tablecloths and the concrete ceiling resulted in an extremely loud environment which was uncomfortable.
The tap water which was disguised with either slices of lime or lemon was dreadful and was taken away and replaced with bottled water.
The menu was varied but limited in comparison to other restaurants. The wine list had a good selection but some were overpriced.
The waitresses were attentive but over the top with "it's my pleasure" comments which began to get annoying.
My food was good not brilliant but good, the others had pasta which was mediocre and overcooked.
The men's washroom which doubles as a locker room was not well presented and inadequate.
In my opinion this restaurant is no longer a venue for special occasions.

Thank Robertson;Mrs.a... R
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

For years I have been waiting for someone to put a decent restaurant with table cloths in Palm Coast where I live.
Traveling the world as I do, I love to come home and am always hoping for a restaurant with good food, wine, decor and all the things I am used to...especially table cloths and a dress code that doesn’t permit slobs in gym shorts to enter.
With so many beachfront restaurants and bars for casual dining, when someone suggested Atlantic Grill for my birthday, I hoped that perhaps the place had turned the corner what with Salamander Hotels owning it.
Surprise surprise.....no table cloths, people in gym shorts mediocre food (but good wine list) and a wait staff that had no idea from what side to serve or remove plates. If my server said once, she said a million times “It is my pleasure”...ugg. I almost told her to stop. There were some other problems as well and for me, it unsold the place...once again!
The food was fair. My beet salad had way too much vinegar which made me choke. My seafood pasta was just OK...heavy on the cheese so took away from the flavor of the scallops which were over cooked and shrimp that had been under the warming light too long. Very dry.
Wine was good.....but expreso tasted like instant mixed in an expreso cup. Decor was nice but the natural woods of the past have been replaced by bright turquoise blue paint (in the bar) but in the restaurant, colors were softer...very nice chairs, but ruined by fake wood table tops.
Oh well...what did I expect...as a friend who also lives here says....”know your place. This is not a big city but a tiny town trying too hard”

3  Thank walkpl