“Great pizza- friendly service- great value”
Review of Napoli Pizzeria

Napoli Pizzeria
Ranked #53 of 166 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Napoli's pizzeria is an excellent place to go and have a quick slice of pizza. The chicken wings are also very good, and don't miss the garlic knots. My family loves the large New York style pizza, and it's serviced by friendly staff.

Paul B, Owner at Napoli Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Thank you for your great review. Greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant, I had the parmagiano this time and my family had the pizza. I love that this place makes the pizza just how you request it and get it right everytime.

Even delivered the pizza is perfect, egg plant isvto for for and they sell Italian cookies to go. Oh and the chocolate covered canolis area must !!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Both sets of fork and knives were dirty, one fork had dried food stuck to it.
Apparently the employee doing the napkin rollups did not care at all.
Table and benches were both not wiped, all were dirty with food crumbs....
We ordered a bottle of wine, the wine was good, the glasses I wiped off with my napkin. Unfortunately, the stem of the glasses were too caked on with dried stuff, it did not wipe clean....
Our Pizza "The Everything" was DELICIOUS as always, however, due to the lack of cleanliness of this restaurant, we will not be returning any time soon.
It was a very disappointing dinner......

Paul B, Owner at Napoli Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Hi Diane, we're very sorry the glass and utensils that you received were dirty. There's truely no excuse for that, so all I can offer is my sincerest apology. We do try our best to always keep things as clean as possible, which shows with our stellar food safety inspections.
We're very happy you found our pizza to be delicous, we would love the opportunity to serve you again. Don't forget we deliver!!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Wife and I tried it for lunch, yeah it's authentic Italian pizza, great sauce and crust, house salads were huge and friendly service, we'll be heading back soon...

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I've had the cheese pizza and it was very good, thin crust the way I like it. Staff was helpful and friendly. I am anxious to try some of their other items on the menu.