Red Roof Inn Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$90
US$196
US$179
GardenInn.com
Courtyard Panama City(Panama City)
US$159
US$139
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$149
US$90
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$153
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$88
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

All reviewsindoor poola nice quiet staymexico beachcomfortable bedsfitness areafront desknice roomexcellent staymicrowavesinklinenshairdryersofastains
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

The general manager was gruff and I don't think I saw any semblance of a smile. When asked for late check out she frowned and said 12:00 was written down and no later. Her demeanor was anything less than. Comforting and welcoming. Too bad nice property spoiled by less than hospitable staff. Oh and came in from a show, ired kids..no linen for sleeper. From desk said they may not have linens because full house. Did eventually find some.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2017

excellent rooms highly recommend great staff too family friendly great pool good breakfast ! it was a little out of the way but was well worth the drive price is not bad at all for the quality of the rooms nice quiet stay

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 2 December 2016

We were a group of five with business at Tyndall AFB. Being so close to the base we booked here.
Positives:
Check in was simple with the General Manager checking us in; quite a nice lady at check in.
The hotel is fairly new with rooms being larger than many of the competitors. I really liked the sitting area.
Our first night was a nice quiet stay. The breakfast area is nice with enough options to satisfy everyone.
Negatives: Second night was not as pleasant a stay with music blasting from a bar next door. It was so loud you could hear it in the rooms. The noise quietened down after we heard police sirens.
Day three none of our rooms were made up. One of our travelers commented on this to the manager on duty. No apology was given. All was said was the cleaner had a family emergency so wasn't in. I would think there would be enough staff to call people in. Even though its a budget friendly hotel you expect the room to be made or at least a note, apology or some kind of compensation. That is unacceptable.
The only other negative I have is location. The area seems to be one with crime. We were told by our coworkers in Tyndall to avoid the side streets there's a fair amount of crime.
I don't think we'd stay here again

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I booked accommodations at this property through Trip Advisor on booking.com. When we arrived at the front desk, they said the "host" cancelled our reservation. What? Booking.com cancelled our reservation.

The only reason we were there was to hunker down from the hurricane. I lost everything in Katrina, so the thought of being without shelter was overwhelming.

I asked my husband to work with the front desk and the manager, since I was too upset. He did and we ended up in a room for two nights. When I booked the reservation through Trip Advisor, I set the search to only include pet-friendly hotels. We learned quickly that it's not pet friendly and there were fees involved. My husband is a veteran and our dog is a working dog.

Thanks to Renee and her staff, we had a roof over our head for two days until we could make it back to Jacksonville and assess the damage.

I will not use booking.com again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charlene M
Reviewed 9 October 2016

By now everyone has heard of Hurricane Matthew and the damage it created. We were staying just south of Ocala in Lady Lake as it was approaching on Wednesday. Decided for safety to cut the vacation short and head back to Cornelius NC early. Problem was everyone else was evacuating and it looked like I-75 North was not going to be a good choice because it was also an evacuation route.

Started checking out hotels on TripAdvisor because it would also give the availability of hotels as well. Cities in Georgia along I-75 were full because they were also absorbing residents from Jacksonville and Savannah. Cities as far away as Atlanta and Charlotte were seeing heavy traffic as well.

Finally we found the Comfort Suites in Panama City and made our reservations. When we booked at 9am, there were only three rooms left and we took one of them.

Storm front had not moved in yet and while you could feel it in the air that something was looming, we had a nice pleasant drive up US Hwy 19 to Hwy 98 and had a very scenic view of the Gulf.

Leaving friends in Crystal River around 1:30 pm, we arrived at the hotel around 6:30 and checked in.

Hotel is very comfortable and offered all of the amenities we needed or wanted. Rooms were suites in configuration with lots of room to spread out. Good WiFi connections with good speed and very comfortable beds.

Next morning a very good Continental Breakfast that was a great way to start the day.

While we did not use them, they had a very good indoor pool, fitness center and multiple station business center for the traveler. Initially we had never planned on staying here because of the storm, we ended up a very nice hotel and got a tour of Southeastern Alabama as well.

Folks here were real nice and we will be sure to spend more time on our next trip to the Gulf Shores.

Room Tip: From what i could tell, there are not bad rooms
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple