“Good Sushi”
Review of Sake House II

Sake House II
Ranked #127 of 272 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

My family and I stopped in on our way back to our lodging for a quick bite. The sushi was very fresh and they accommodated my non sushi daughter with some tasty Yakatori. I would reccomened Sake House I I to anyone looking for a safe bet.

JC

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Food was great!! Sushi was amazing......... Hibachi tasted awesome! Only down side was they only had one waitress, but she was a good one......... Would definitely come back again!!

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

Had not been to Sake House II, but many years ago went to Sake House in Callaway. Looking forward to the Katsu chicken bento, I was very disappointed in that the chicken was very tough similar to being boiled.

Reviewed 21 January 2015

Chicken onion soup is delicious. Great prices and food, best place for Sushi in PCB. Staff is friendly. I've been twice in the past two weeks and have received great service both times.

Reviewed 16 January 2015 via mobile

Staff were friendly. Food was OK. Sushi was skimpy with the tuna. Sliced way to thin. Eel was good but again small. Grease tasted old with Salmon fried roll. They don't take American Express. I most likely won't eat here again.