“S L O W ”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #140 of 274 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Terrible experience, walked in yesterday about 730 pm with 2 hungry kids in the car
Nobody ahead of me in the store, I am sure they were busy with takeout though. I asked the lady at the counter how long it would be for a pizza. She told me 1 hour and 45 minutes. Yes 1:45 hrs, there was no misunderstanding I heard her correctly. Obviously I left, drove 2 minutes down the road to Hungry howies . Not my favorite but 20 minutes later I had 2 pizzas that did the job. PCB is a vacation town so I would like to make the most of my time here, not wait 1:45 hr for a pizza. Maybe it will work out better for you

Reviewed 5 March 2018

pizza hut offers a 799 2 topping pizza .if you go online and order a 2 topping pizza it will cost you over 13 dollars

Reviewed 31 December 2017

After traveling to Destin and Mirmar Beach to see the shipwreck we headed back to hotel in Panama and decided we would grab a pizza. Went in and ordered and were told it would be about 15 minutes, so we went out to sit in vehicle to wait. The nice lady working there took her time to carry our pizza out to us!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Good pizza with a crisp crust and a short wait. The staff was very friendly. There is a monitor that displays the countdown of the time so you know when you're up.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We loved the pizza. Ordered online and had it delivered to our hotel. Delivery was fast. Delivery man was very nice.