Quality Inn And Suites Panama City
Red Roof Inn Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$139
US$114
GardenInn.com
US$154
Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$105
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$119
La Quinta
US$100
US$162
HolidayInn.com
US$170
Hampton.com
Courtyard Panama City(Panama City)
US$144
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$120
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleangood nights sleepone night staystay there againmall
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Don't arrive early. Woman desk clerk made it a point that we were early and that check in isn't until 3. We were early. We knew the time for check in. We just asked if the room was available. It was. Only 1 chair to sit on. Sitting on a bed, watching tv, is not comfortable! Room was clean.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We have actually stayed in this location twice. The first time was not so bad, the only problem at that time was the price I reserved the room online was cheaper than the price they made me pay when I got to the hotel. They did not honor the price I had been give by choice hotels. they told me the rooms had just went up about 30 minutes before I arrived and I had to pay that price if I wanted to stay. Unfortunately everywhere seemed to be booked because of it being a Spring Break weekend. This time we stayed during off peak season and I used my reward points. We got in the room and it smelled horrible. You would think they had just went through a flood with how it smelled. The lighting in the room was rather dim and for the room to be a suite it was really crowded. When I checked in the manager seemed rather short with me and acted upset because I was using my reward points. I decided I wanted to watch some television while my family was getting ready to go eat and there was only 3 stations working. The rest just said directv. This was not really a big deal just a bit disappointing because it left you with little to choose from and I did not care to watch sports or news. The man at the front desk was really rude when we was checking out the next morning as well. When I tried to tell him about the tv stations not working he cut me off real quick and I never did get to address the smell of the room either. I think after this second stay and the service being worse than the first I have learned my lesson that just because it is a choice hotel and says quality inn does not mean it is a good one. I think from here on out this location will definitely be off my list! If you want to stay somewhere nice and do not mind a few more minutes of a drive the Red Roof Inn was a heck of a lot better, which is another location we have tried in the area located on HWY 231 when you are coming in to Panama City.

Room Tip: wear a respirator because the rooms smell like mold and mildew
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah A
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We lost our reservations in GA during the Irma evacuation, we called the reservation line and got this place. At first glance not too bad, pretty sketchy neighborhood but we needed the room. First room we were in smelt like mold and was musty. The tv looked like someone punched it or hit it with a baseball. It didn't work at all. They moved us to the room next door the smell was still there. The tv worked but no desk for laptop, there was a Jacuzzi that took up a big portion of the room which also doubled as a nightstand as it's so close to the bed. The full length mirror was broken, the bottom of the microwave stand was broken (and still on the floor), there was blood on the back of the door and you could see daylight between the door jam and the door. The first night there was a guy sleeping in the parking lot in his truck that made us and another family very uncomfortable. On our second night in the hotel we got up to find a roach walking along side of the jacuzzi, not a large palmeto bug but a regular roach. We got out and found a better, safer, cleaner place to ride out the passing of the storm. Completely disgusted and turned off by the hotel and the hotel chain. Never going to another quality inn.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Nightmare! Worst hotel I ever stayed in! First we were not expecting to walk in the room and find our smoke detector hanging from the wall unattached. Then I stepped on these round unknown bugs all over the floor. I was instantly over it, but then the bedding was very damp and uncomfortable. We called early in the morning and cancelled that days reservation, no need in going through that again.

This is what caused me to get online and tell everyone not to go near this hotel. When I went to check -out I wanted to express to the desk clerk what we experienced. He loud talked me and said just good bye. Well I have been put out of better believe me.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Now upon coming here I was convinced this was another dive. I was wrong, and my room although a bit outdated, was immaculately clean. The bed was nice, clean, and comfortable and yet firm. Then there was internet access which was extremely fast and so reliable that I did not even experience a single interruption while playing online games. There is a small, but well-kept pool which is shaded by some trees. Also, the complimentary breakfast is good and diverse which can save you some money. The location was also a positive function with plenty of places to eat within a mile of the hotel. (Schlotzky's is right across the street). The only real problems I had were the loud noises at nighttime and the rooms were a bit beaten up from age. Other than that the staff here should be proud to run an establishment like this.

Room Tip: Furthest rooms away from the road are usually the best for quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business