US$99
US$89
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$75
Red Roof Inn Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$76
US$104
US$94
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Comfort Inn And Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$90
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$75
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$85
SuburbanHotels
TownePlace Suites Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

All reviewsstayed hereairport transportationcourtyard marriotta recent business tripexcellent locationplace to staygreat hotel and staffparking lotfront desk staffroom was largewould definitely stay here againking bedduring spring breakrooms are cleanfree breakfastmalllobby
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Stayed here for work, staff are excellent, rooms are a good size for a business trip and very clean, the Bistro has a nice range of food and the facilities, swimming pool and gym etc... are excellent. This hotel has more facilities, excellent location and has staff who make it worth a few dollars more than the "average" hotel in the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I loved my stay here! The rooms were clean and the staff courteous, professional and helpful. The lobby was clean and welcoming. It felt somewhat like a lounge (a great to relax). I must commend the front desk staff Veronica and Chantell. They went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. I love the balconies where you can sit outside, the view is not the greatest but I loved it! We will certainly stay here again when we return to Panama City (which we do about once a month!)

Room Tip: Rooms on the front offer a better view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Had to leave my condo for some major repair work for 4 days. While I didn't like the location of this hotel, located off the street behind some buildings, I did not feel unsafe. Parking lot was well lighted. The room was very spacious, nice bath amenities by Paul Mitchell, large bathroom with plenty of towels. There was a mini-refrig and microwave in the room. The common areas were very clean and inviting. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. My condo was ready a day early and hotel was very gracious to let me have a late check out even though it was after 1:00 pm. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Room was clean, very blah. Looks like some new carpet and new lobby. As usual, absolutely NO recognition from Platinum members...didn't even get a king bed...was told.."oh, sorry, didn't pay attention you were going to be here and we don't have any left." No comp anything for high value customers...not even a free bottle of water.

Every time I stay at a Courtyard, I remind myself why I think this is the WORST property by Marriott for any member with status...they don't care...so why stay here? If you just need a place to stay, it will do. But for Marriott elite members, they don't care and don't do anything to recognize your status.

Positives: room was clean, quiet, good WiFi and shower. Staff was OK. Professional but not friendly.

Room Tip: Stay away from the ice makers...LOUD
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Needed a room near Panama City Beach on July 28 2017. My wife checked rates of rooms in the area and found that the Courtyard by Marriott was the most reasonable at $160 a night and they had rooms available. Checking in the attendant said the room was $160 and with a Triple A discount we could get it for $130. I gave the girl my credit card, she handed me my receipt and my mistake was not to look at the receipt.
When we got home I received my credit card statement and we were charged a total of $254.24 for the room.i called this motel to question this charge and they told me that the $254 charge was correct and didn't know why we were told differently. Gee $160 was the price they had posted on the internet.
Room was nice but be wary of Marriot's false price advertising on the internet!

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple