La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Courtyard Panama City(Panama City)
View Hotel
All reviewshard boiled eggswafflesroom was cleanenjoyed our stayhot tubwould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelconvenient locationshort drivegreat place to stayking bednice poolshopping mallnice stayfree breakfastparking lotpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stay an extra night past our condo rental because we were in town for his high school reunion. We decided on this La Quinta. Check in went smooth and we was even allowed to check in a little early. Alex at the front desk was awesome. I can not stress this enough! He was going to put us on the first floor but the room available smelled and needed the carpet clean. He went to clean the carpet and came back and by then other rooms had came open. He said they didn't put dogs on the upper floors so we requested to go there instead. We have animals but would never think of traveling with them. So off we go to the 4th floor. The room was nice and had everything we needed. I noticed there was no bags in the trash cans but we didn't have anything except paper so we didn't worry about that. About an hour later, we received a call from Alex making sure our room was ok and we had everything we needed. My husband's high school reunion was that night so we attended that and it was later in the night when we got back to our room. We were thankful for the later check out time because we were going to do the ten hour drive home after some rest. We went to sleep and of all things was awoken at 6am by a yapping dog. It barked for over an hour straight. We were told the animals were kept on the first floor but someone had rented a room down the hall from us with a very loud dog. After listening for over an hour we just got up and got ready and left. This hotel has so much potential but they are losing it by letting animals stay there. I'm sure animals pee and poop on the carpet. I'm sure there are some great mannered dogs but more often than not especially on vacation, people don't care. It makes for a bad experience for the rest of us. We love Panama City and we enjoyed this hotel up until that point. It's sad because it is a nice place but when I pay over $200 just for a bed and use the shower, I would expect to get restful sleep at least. I would not stay here again or recommend this hotel unless it was changed to no pets allowed.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lail711
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

My wife booked a room for our family for two days on our way to Orlando. She booked the room for 6 guests. 2 adults and 4 children. The room was nice and clean. The only issue we had was when asking for a cot, we were told they didn't have any. So, needless to say... my wife and kids got to sleep in the beds and I spent 2 nights on the floor....

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Almakaw
Reviewed 23 July 2016

The rooms are a great size. The hotel is very clean and the staff very friendly and accommodating. Our room did not have any bath towels when we arrived. I informed the front desk of this and within a couple of minutes they brought towels to my room. A little while later the front desk called to make sure everything was good and to make sure that If I needed anything else. Check in and check out went smoothly. A decent continental breakfast comes with the room.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2016

I visit Panama City frequently on business and this was my first time to stay here. The room was very comfortable and accommodating and the employees, from the front desk to the cleaning crew, were extremely nice. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoy my stay here!! The staff provided outstanding service!! The room was comfortable and well maintained. I would recommend this hotel. It was close enough to the beach without the heavy traffic. Near several restaurants. Great location for our road trip!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends