US$170
US$161
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$157
US$139
Hampton.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$157
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point(Panama City Beach)
US$199
Marriott
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$153
US$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$176
US$127
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Osprey on the Gulf(Panama City Beach)
US$149
Travelocity
Driftwood Lodge(Panama City Beach)
US$129
Palmetto Inn & Suites(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
All reviewsparking garageacross the streetsky bridgekiddie poolbunk bedszero entryowned condowasher and dryerbedroom condofitness centertime shareyour luggagenice resortwe've stayedshort driveduring spring breakgreat condo
Reviewed 25 March 2012

This review is specific to #2130 which is a timeshare through Wyndham Resorts.

Walls were beat to hell and need painting, Old mattress. Sheets paper thin. Decor from the 70s. Ceiling fans did not work. A third of the wall plugs did not work. Internet it seems in every room around this one had wireless internet except this one. Internet was available by the hard wiring into the wall via the provided ethernet cable, which was missing.

While clean, the resort has alot of deferred maintenance.

Pools were nice and the beaches beautiful as always.

If you are looking for an average room, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank treddock
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We stayed at unit 1427 and the resort was extremely clean and the people were very professional and kind. After reading some of the reviews I cannot believe how hard it is to make some people happy. The condo was very clean and the views were gorgeous. My family have stayed at several different resorts in Panama City Beach but Emerald Beach Resort was very clean and beautiful. All the staff was so kind and helpful to me and my family. We have stayed at Emerald Beach Resort every year since 2009 because of the resort itself, Pier Park and Sharky's that is minutes away. I promise you cannot find a nicer complex than Emerald Beach Resort.

Room Tip: Unit 1427 was decorated very professional and gave us the feeling we were diffently at the beach. WE LOVED IT!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank bepositiveinlife
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I would much prefer to deal with owners rather than agents. Until I met Karen from Condo Resort Services - www.visitpcb.com. The condo I rented at Emerald Beach literally could not have been nicer. It was immaculate and I'm fussy. The kitchen was well equiped with barely used cookware, dishes, glasses (Tervis Tumblers !!!) even the knives were sharp, usually never happens ! I'm a longtime snowbird to PCB and I'm thrilled I finally found an agent and hopefully same condo for years to come. I was also privilaged to have met the owners. Thank you for a wonderful visit (pcb.com) and God Bless !!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank SJS0311
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We are here on a much-needed vacation. Our condo is perfect for us; wonderful balcony two baths, fully equipped kitchen and away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to all the shops we need or are interested in going to.
Owner of this condo has always been available when we had a question. We will return.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mimibets
Reviewed 6 January 2012

We decided to go to the beach for New Years Eve for something different. We were not disappointed! The weather was Great and the weekend was a big hit. This was our third stay at Emerald Beach Resort and it was as nice as the first! The staff is always courteous and they will respond to your request promptly. The valets are the best. I had left my phone in the car, and they brought it to me before I could even get to the condo! J.C. walked me out to the car to get something out of the trunk. They will do anything you need and do it with a smile, and with a fantastic attitude. The units are always clean and well kept. Of course the views are perfect and the beach only a few steps away! We had a perfect view of the fireworks show at the pier right from our balcony. Overall....a great weekend.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple