US$152
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
US$170
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

US$157
US$139
Hampton.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$149
US$176
US$127
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point(Panama City Beach)
US$199
Marriott
Osprey on the Gulf(Panama City Beach)
US$145
Hotels.com
Driftwood Lodge(Panama City Beach)
US$129
Orbitz.com
Palmetto Inn & Suites(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
All reviewsparking garageacross the streetsky bridgekiddie poolbunk bedszero entryowned condowasher and dryerbedroom condofitness centertime shareyour luggagenice resortwe've stayedshort driveduring spring breakgreat condo
Reviewed 25 February 2010

We got a good weekend rate direct off their website. Our confirmation stated the front desk hours until 6:00 and we arrived at 5:00 to find no one there. So, we had to travel 3-4 miles down the way to check in (this was a total pain after a long drive). When we checked in they couldn't decide if we were to receive pool bracelets or not (shouldn't they know). The resort is very new with the check in desk across the street with the parking garage. The whole resort lacked a warm feeling since the lobby/desk was on one side of the street, the bar was over the street and the side where the condos were there was nothing. So, if you needed anything you had to go back across the street. They advertise Emerald Beach is close to Pier Park - not really. Once in our condo it was clean and comfortable. We didn't have any paper towel, soap or shampoo in the bathrooms.
While in Panama City Beach I checked out Calypso and Aqua both had a warmer feel to them. We are going back to PCB the end of March and will be staying a Aqua.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank waterski34
Reviewed 29 December 2009

I loved my stay at Emerald Beach. I went with my mom and dad, my older sister, and my best friend. My oldest sister and her husband came and spent the last night with us. The layout is easy after you take to it a few times, this past summer was my second time staying there and my parents felt at ease with letting me and my best friend go around the resort by ourselves, even as sixteen year olds. We spent alot of time in the lobby, reading, online, drinking starbucks...speaking of Starbucks, there's one in the lobby and the people that work there are very nice. We usually went there for a drink and a danish in the morning, then used our half-off reciept for a drink in the afternoon.

The room was very clean and nice, the linens were extremely clean and there were plenty of pillows. My brother-in-law and oldest sister slept on the bunk beds and they even said those were comfortable. My best friend and I had the living room to ourselves so we stayed out on the balcony alot at night and then left the doors wide open when we pulled out the couch bed so we could listen to the ocean.

The kitchen was amazing, it had awesome dishes and plenty of things to cook with, all you had to do was stock it. We spent alot of our time in eating there, but actually I hardly ever spent time in the room, my friend and I were always on the beach or at one of the three pools or at the two hot tubs. It was great.

Overall, the place was amazing, and my family is planning to take our summer vacation here next year!

Reviewed 20 August 2009

This was our 2nd year in a row to visit PCB. Me, my husband, my best friend, my 2 kids, her two kids (her hubby couldn't make it this year :(
The 2 bedroom condo was awesome! Big full kitchen so we could eat in, big balcony. The beach was awesome! The three pools and 2 hot tubs were perfect! The kiddie pool is across the street w/parking, not sure why, since it looks to me like they could have built it on the other side of the dunes walk over (opposite the beach side pool), there are two pools @ the kiddie pool, w/the kiddie one having mushroom sprayer and buckets dumping water-it's zero entry @ this one too. Then a 3-5 ft pool right next to it, w/the snack bar. The beach side pool is also 3-5 feet I think. Starbucks and a skybar for night time drinks. About the norm, as far as parking is across the street, but there is a sky bridge. We would definately consider returning here! It was so much fun! Might check on their neighbor...Sun something though, their kiddie pool was on top of their parking garage...and it was all on the same side of the street...the beach side! All in all, great vacation w/ three 4 year olds and a 2 year old! MUST VISIT SHELL ISLAND, it's beautiful...almost like cancun water! Great value, booked through VRBO/Panama City Beach Rentals Direct...$1100 TOTAL for 7 nights, 2 BR/2 BA condo! Can't beat that!
oh yeah, @ peak hours there was a long wait for the elevators, but they go SUPER FAST! I'd say maybe three times I had to wait 7-10 minutes for one, but usually more like 3-4.

Reviewed 17 August 2009

After reading some of the reviews, I was a little skeptical of staying here. We received a great rate from a private owner, and I feel the resort was awesome. Our unit was spotless. The elevator/garage system could be seen as tricky, but after maneuvering it once, it's not at all difficult. Location was great, away from alot of the busier sections, yet near Pier Park. We saw dolphins playing in the gulf from our balcony. The beach itself was immaculate. I can't see how anyone could not have a great time here!!

Reviewed 14 July 2009

rented a condo which sleep 8 but only had glassware for 4. I have never rented a condo so poorly equiped. It had very nice appliances and tv's but only had the bear bones as far as dishes. No bakeware, no measuring cups, no drink pitcher, one skillette and one pan. impossible to cook. woke up to smoke alarms twice. Rental agency told us to take batteries out. 2 of the 4 elevators at our end of the bld were broke all week. To get from garage to condo you had to take 3 different elevators unless you were lucky enought to park on third floor of the garage then only 2 elevators. very poor design as far as the elevator. Room itself was nice. Living room/dining room was especially small. No way 8 people would fit comfortably. Master bedroom had a great view. Loved the bay window. Would have preferred blinds on the patio door in bedroom. everyone on patio could see directly into bedroom. Could be very embarrasing. When we arrived condo tile was sandy & sticky.
Customer service was awful. everyone we asked for help was unable to help just got the run around. Awful smell in hall from elevator to beach all week long.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family