“Fresh & Affordable Sushi, etc.”
Review of Shan Kishi

Shan Kishi
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2016

Seeking a sushi lunch, we gave Shan Kishi a try. We were glad we did.
My spicy tuna roll with miso soup and salad with ginger dressing was a steal at $8.95. My husband chose a fire belle roll with spicy tuna, avocado and cream cheese. Both were very fresh, spicy and delicious.
We will be returning again to try some of the many other menu choices.I have my eye on the pepper tuna tataki with ponzu sauce.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Great sushi....very fresh!! The rolls are creative and very tasty. The nigiri and shashimi are very fresh!! The yellowtail is the best and freshest as it is a local fish. Also if you eat like I do (a lot)!! The all you can eat for $20 is an excellent value!!

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I always visit before 4pm to get their lunch special. 3 rolls plus soup & salad for under $20. The food is always freshly made & well exceeded my expectation from the price.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

I visited Shan Kishi upon the suggestion of a good friend last weekend when we were at a "Girls' Weekend" in Panama City. What a surprise! The entire experience was like having dim sum in Atlanta! The food kept coming, plenty of plates, good portions, perfect timing, excellent taste and temperature, and the price was right! Weekend pricing is only $19.95/person, and even less on weekdays. The restaurant closes this option at 4:00 p.m., so make plans to make this your "big lunch" for the day. To say it was as much fun as I expected it to be would be an understatement. This is GREAT food, excellent service, and very quiet surroundings. You have plenty of options in Panama City, Florida, these days, but you will NOT go wrong with a choice to visit Shan Kishi.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite place to go for lunch and get all you can eat! Great deal for very yummy food. Favorite Oriental place in PCB. The quality is nice and the tuna tataki is crave worthy! Love it!

1  Thank Nichole S