US$170
US$161
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$157
US$139
Hampton.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$153
US$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$157
US$152
  • Breakfast included
US$176
US$127
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point(Panama City Beach)
US$199
Hotels.com
Osprey on the Gulf(Panama City Beach)
US$149
Travelocity
Driftwood Lodge(Panama City Beach)
US$129
Palmetto Inn & Suites(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
All reviewsstayed hereseparate roomscan't beat the priceopening the doorroom layoutroom servicebit datedstay there againview from the balconygreat view of the beachenjoyed our staykitchenettevacationoceanpcbconsmattresses
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The rooms were basic with a kitchen which was a plus. The best part about it was the view on the balcony. Bathroom was very clean. Enough room for a family of 4 or 5, the room was definitely space able.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ash E
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here previously now as then a great place to stay. Pool and beach access. Great rates and exceptionally clean. Great staff and the view always changing forever beautiful. The beds were comfortable as were the pillows. Again, great place to stay

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Swentzell01
Reviewed 22 July 2016

The location is wonderful - the setup of the room was wonderful. However, the behavior that the other guests were allowed to display was terrible. The pool was constantly taken over by large rowdy groups that made the stay very uncomfortable. People constantly brought glass beer bottles into the pool area & I saw several people taking very young toddlers into the pool with NO DIAPERS! If they need a diaper on outside of the pool they need one on IN the pool - it was disgusting! On our last night there, a large, loud, group had a party out at the grill area. They were yelling & cussing & carrying on at 2am loud enough to wake me up several times This motel could be a great place if they had some security to keep some control over the guests. I will NOT be bringing my granddaughter back next year. By the time we left, I swore off Panama City Beach all together!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 237jeanniel
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My family stayed for two days, we like it because it closed to the pier an easy access to the beach, plenty of parking spaces. We loved the view from the balcony, the lady from the front desk is nice if I need any additional items for the room she provided. I do appreciate. The only thing that they need to improve, the stove some of the ring burners is not working and the stairs need to be cleaned, the manager need to check it once in while to make sure everything should be working properly or not before to let the quest check in. We love to come back again.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 18 June 2016

Great view! Staff extremely friendly! You got one bag of ice and had to pay for more if you needed it. No coffee in the room. I mean even cheap motels have coffee! Mold was on the shower curtain. If I'm going to have mold I at least want to be the one to make it. Overall I would not stay there again for the price.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends