All reviews stayed here can't beat the price opening the door room layout room service bit dated view from the balcony great view of the beach enjoyed our stay kitchenette vacation ocean pcb cons mattresses balconies sink
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for a friends beach trip. There were 4 of u and were able to get 3 beds in 1 room. 1 full, 1 twin, 1 queen.
Room had a small kitchen area. Nothing fancy but a full size fridge, small stove and sink. Basic necessities.
Hotel is right on the beach, property is beside Edgewater Resort. Across the street from a souvenir store. About a mile from Walmart andany eating places.
We would definitely stay again. Check in say 3, but we arrived at 11 and they had our room ready. Online didn't show availability but I called and the desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. So even if it says sold out, call the hotel.
Hotel sits on the beach. Balcony over looks the beach.
Coffee maker in room, but they also had coffee in the lobby. No problem with parking. Pool was small but clean.
Would definitely stay here again. Bottom line...clean, convenient, very affordable large room.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The rooms were basic with a kitchen which was a plus. The best part about it was the view on the balcony. Bathroom was very clean. Enough room for a family of 4 or 5, the room was definitely space able.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ash E
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here previously now as then a great place to stay. Pool and beach access. Great rates and exceptionally clean. Great staff and the view always changing forever beautiful. The beds were comfortable as were the pillows. Again, great place to stay

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Swentzell01
Reviewed 22 July 2016

The location is wonderful - the setup of the room was wonderful. However, the behavior that the other guests were allowed to display was terrible. The pool was constantly taken over by large rowdy groups that made the stay very uncomfortable. People constantly brought glass beer bottles into the pool area & I saw several people taking very young toddlers into the pool with NO DIAPERS! If they need a diaper on outside of the pool they need one on IN the pool - it was disgusting! On our last night there, a large, loud, group had a party out at the grill area. They were yelling & cussing & carrying on at 2am loud enough to wake me up several times This motel could be a great place if they had some security to keep some control over the guests. I will NOT be bringing my granddaughter back next year. By the time we left, I swore off Panama City Beach all together!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 237jeanniel
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My family stayed for two days, we like it because it closed to the pier an easy access to the beach, plenty of parking spaces. We loved the view from the balcony, the lady from the front desk is nice if I need any additional items for the room she provided. I do appreciate. The only thing that they need to improve, the stove some of the ring burners is not working and the stairs need to be cleaned, the manager need to check it once in while to make sure everything should be working properly or not before to let the quest check in. We love to come back again.

Stayed: June 2016