I don't know where to start. The staff...horrible. The rooms....even worse. The housekeeping...not even close.
1) The staff is rude and can't stay off their cell phones long enough to even be polite.
2) Rooms are disgusting. Takes grocery store feet to a whole different level.
3) Parking is non-existent unless you're across the street in a not so safe place.
4) No structure at all. People are allowed to be as loud and messy as they please. Pool has no guidelines. Floats and broken glass bottles everywhere.
5) Bring your own bottle of Clorox for the rooms. They're worse than disgusting.
6) We only use a room to sleep basically. The beds were so uncomfortable that our children woke up out of dead sleeps to say they couldn't sleep. They were exhausted and couldn't even stay awake on the beach during the day.
****MY ADVICE: RUN FAR FAR FAR AWAY!!!! Only positive: nice view of beach if you can stand on your balcony without getting high from someone smoking pot or being in a billowing cloud of cigarette smoke.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Terrace Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Terrace Hotel Panama City Beach