Holiday Terrace Motel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotels.com
Sheraton Bay Point Resort(Panama City Beach)
US$219
  • Pool
US$332
  • Breakfast included
US$237
HolidayInn.com
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$135
US$169
Hampton.com
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point(Panama City Beach)
US$329
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$289
US$269
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
ComfortSuites
All reviewsstayed hereroom layoutseparate roomscan't beat the pricebit datedlove this placestay there againbeach tripview from the balconyspring breakpanama citybedskitchenetteoceanprivacypcbcons
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I would like to brag about my stay at Holiday Inn Panama City,Fl. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty. Courtney at the front desk had the BEST personality and helped us any way she could. My daughter even had a float that she couldn't inflate at the pool and a staff member took time out to take it and inflate it for her. Restaurant and cookies were great also!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank esimsjr
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My mother and I stayed at the Holiday Terrace Motel to celebrate her finishing her chemotherapy. The front desk staff were very nice and helpful. Our room was dated but clean and had a great view of the beach from the balcony. Our room had a king bed on one end and a full or queen on the other end. In between there was a bathroom and a kitchenette. The appliances were older but they did work. The pool was very clean. Our trip was very enjoyable.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

This is the second year that we stayed here. First time was great, this year not so great. When we went to check in we was given a different amount to pay for the week. Then we didn't get into our room until after 3:00. This is not a problem for me but we had 2 seniors and to small children. Then one evening we was getting ready to go out and was getting ready when the door was opened by someone. My two small children were in the room playing. By the time I got there they was already gone. It was reported to the front desk. They said their was no other keys to that room... yes there was. Let's just say no one slept much the rest of the week. I just thought someone or something should have been done.

1  Thank Karen N Jimbo T
Reviewed 24 June 2017

We had room 305, and the view was great, the room itself was a 2 bedroom with kitchenette. The appliances are dated, but functional, the room itself is a bit dated, but clean and functional. Let's face it, expect for a rainy day, you don't spend much time in the room anyway. The front desk folks are friendly and area-knowledgeable. I don't understand the negative reviews on staff, as they all seemed pleasant to me. The pool is always clean, parking is adequate. The beachside cushions are run seperate from the hotel and are hardly monitored during the week. The $45 fee is negotiable if they catch you using them. You will be staying with other folks who work hard for their vacation dollar, no snobs here, just nice folks from what I encountered.

Room Tip: A smile at the front desk goes a long way toward great service
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Staff is friendly. Clean. A little dated but if you're going to play at the beach all day the room is only for rest and showers. This is our third year to stay and it did not disappoint. There are no long elevator waits like in big hotels/resorts. Best spot on the beach and we consider a diamond in the rough. This is more like a mini beach house set up so if you're looking for modern glam this is not the place for you. Plenty of other activities near by. Our family loves it and we will be back!

1  Thank Candacekg