All reviews stayed here can't beat the price opening the door room layout room service bit dated view from the balcony great view of the beach enjoyed our stay kitchenette vacation ocean pcb cons mattresses balconies sink
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in our family vacation recently. We are a family of 5 the rooms were very large and accommodating for my big family. The view from the balcony was amazing. The pool was clean the rooms were clean. The kitchenette was perfect. I really enjoyed the beds being separated by the bathroom so me a my wife could still have our privacy from the kids. It is a little dated, the tv was the box style and mattresses were a little more firm then I like, and the elevators run a little slow. But over all a good experience we arrived early and they allowed us to check in early. And you can't beat the price to be that close to the beach. I'll stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 167adamh
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We had a 3rd floor suite, 2 rooms w/ beds, 1 bed larger, 1 bed std full. The smaller bed was in the room w/ the gulf view, kitchen and sitting area, and door to balcony. Kitchen incl. fridge, stove, sink, microwave. TV's were older (not HD). The overflow parking is around on the gulf side, down one level adjacent to pool and beach. Access to restroom on lobby level from pool / beach is 1 flight of stairs. Grill area and shaded seating by the beach entrance, etc. is inviting. This hotel met our expectations, and we will consider staying there again. One day we drove further E toward Thomas Drive - we would not want to stay any further E than this hotel. And the huge hotel / condos are not what we want. (We usually stay in a family members beach house - this was our first hotel stay on Panama City Beach.)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ray Q
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I would like to brag about my stay at Holiday Inn Panama City,Fl. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty. Courtney at the front desk had the BEST personality and helped us any way she could. My daughter even had a float that she couldn't inflate at the pool and a staff member took time out to take it and inflate it for her. Restaurant and cookies were great also!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank esimsjr
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My mother and I stayed at the Holiday Terrace Motel to celebrate her finishing her chemotherapy. The front desk staff were very nice and helpful. Our room was dated but clean and had a great view of the beach from the balcony. Our room had a king bed on one end and a full or queen on the other end. In between there was a bathroom and a kitchenette. The appliances were older but they did work. The pool was very clean. Our trip was very enjoyable.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

This is the second year that we stayed here. First time was great, this year not so great. When we went to check in we was given a different amount to pay for the week. Then we didn't get into our room until after 3:00. This is not a problem for me but we had 2 seniors and to small children. Then one evening we was getting ready to go out and was getting ready when the door was opened by someone. My two small children were in the room playing. By the time I got there they was already gone. It was reported to the front desk. They said their was no other keys to that room... yes there was. Let's just say no one slept much the rest of the week. I just thought someone or something should have been done.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family