All reviewsstayed herecan't beat the priceopening the doorroom layoutroom servicebit datedview from the balconygreat view of the beachenjoyed our staykitchenettevacationoceanpcbconsmattressesbalconiessink
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I thought it was a good deal for the price. It has plenty of room, was clean, and has a great view.
Overall, you really cannot beat it when comparing the prices for the other places I looked into staying at especially since this one has a separator between the beds in case you want privacy and has a kitchen.

You can definitely find faults at any place though. My main thing was how slow the elevator was but they have stairs if you don't feel like waiting on it. Also, there was no wifi available in our room (we were told they were working on fixing that though). It was nice to not have everybody stuck on their phone the whole time though so some might see no wifi as an advantage.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amber W
Reviewed 23 July 2017

This place is perfect, and will always cherish my memories there. This place is inexpensive. This was a last minute trip. Me and my best friend and family decided to come to panama. Thank goodness we did. This is the perfect spot, 24 hr access to the beach. We did not have to drive anywhere. This was the last trip me and the family would take with my best friend, she was killed a little less than a month of being home. she was hit by a drunk driver. I thank you you all from the bottom of my heart for giving us some of the greatest memories that we will ever have. We will make it a point to visit every year. Your Motel is perfect. Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Tiffany S
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in our family vacation recently. We are a family of 5 the rooms were very large and accommodating for my big family. The view from the balcony was amazing. The pool was clean the rooms were clean. The kitchenette was perfect. I really enjoyed the beds being separated by the bathroom so me a my wife could still have our privacy from the kids. It is a little dated, the tv was the box style and mattresses were a little more firm then I like, and the elevators run a little slow. But over all a good experience we arrived early and they allowed us to check in early. And you can't beat the price to be that close to the beach. I'll stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank adam h
Reviewed 8 July 2017

We had a 3rd floor suite, 2 rooms w/ beds, 1 bed larger, 1 bed std full. The smaller bed was in the room w/ the gulf view, kitchen and sitting area, and door to balcony. Kitchen incl. fridge, stove, sink, microwave. TV's were older (not HD). The overflow parking is around on the gulf side, down one level adjacent to pool and beach. Access to restroom on lobby level from pool / beach is 1 flight of stairs. Grill area and shaded seating by the beach entrance, etc. is inviting. This hotel met our expectations, and we will consider staying there again. One day we drove further E toward Thomas Drive - we would not want to stay any further E than this hotel. And the huge hotel / condos are not what we want. (We usually stay in a family members beach house - this was our first hotel stay on Panama City Beach.)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ray Q
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I would like to brag about my stay at Holiday Inn Panama City,Fl. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty. Courtney at the front desk had the BEST personality and helped us any way she could. My daughter even had a float that she couldn't inflate at the pool and a staff member took time out to take it and inflate it for her. Restaurant and cookies were great also!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family