“Beautiful condo with Spectacular view!”
other travellers have booked this property
The view is just breathtaking Brand New Balcony Table, Updated in April of 2017
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
You Don't Have To Compromise on Luxury During Your Beach Vacation!
The view is just breathtaking
Brand New Balcony Table, Updated in April of 2017
Brand New Lounge Chairs, Updated in April of 2017
What Could Be Better Than Finishing Your Day Watching the Sunset While You Enjoy a Memorable Dinner?
Living Room With Gorgeous Italian Leather Sofa and Contemporary Decor
Bar Area
Fully Equipped Kitchen With Stainless Steel Small Appliances
Beautiful Dining Area with Contemporary Glass Table
Master Bathroom
Second Bedroom with Super Comfortable Contemporary Queen Size Bed and Elegant Dresser
Second Bathroom
Balcony. East Side View.
Balcony. West Side View.
Sunset view from the balcony. Priceless!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SewFun201...
Newnan, Georgia
“Beautiful condo with Spectacular view!”
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Can't say enough about this beautiful rental. The condo is well maintained and with lovely decor. The kitchen was well furnished, as well as all necessary items one would expect with a condo rental. The view from the balcony is amazing!! Having a corner unit made such a difference in being able to enjoy the beach front view. The balcony is furnished with super nice table and chairs, and the lounge chairs were fabulous!
Arrival was a breeze, as we just showed up and everything was ready as promised.
The owner was so easy to work with and accommodated all of my needs and questions.
Highly recommend this rental (except when I am planning to return :) )

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach view.
Liked least: The chair rental from the resort is pricey, but I have stayed here before so was prepared.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Lisa L
“Beautifully decorated corner condo unit with gorgeous view of the Gulf”
Reviewed 3 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and two teens (16 & 13 yrs old) stayed in this unit for our summer vacation. It was beautifully decorated in a very modern style. The clean white kitchen had granite countertops and was fully equipped with everything you need. Large living room/dining room area with a big flat screen and Blu-ray player. HUGE L-shaped couch that easily fit all four of us very comfortably while we'd relax from our days on the beach, playing in the Gulf. Two nice-sized bedrooms with flat screens as well, and the 2 bathrooms were also quite large. Last, but certainly not least, the balcony was enormous and easily fit a table for 4 and 2 chaise lounges. Artem was a dream to work with from beginning to end, and VERY responsive to my texts (never more than 5 mins with a response). Mike's Café & Oyster Bar is right across the street and is fabulous and very reasonable - we had 5 meals there! I can sincerely recommend this unit and it's owner to anyone looking to vacation in PCB!

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
kbecherai...
Albany, Georgia
“PERFECT VACATION HOME”
Reviewed 21 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This is my third year in a roll where my family and I spend our vacation ,we love it so much . You have the comfort ,super clean and great location for eating out and entertainments .We feel at home away from home.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Nicole S
“2nd timers”
Reviewed 2 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This is the second time I've stayed at this condo... This time we took the kids too. Condo is still great and we also like the location, away from the party scene. Very quiet, neighbors are perfect! Artem again has been wonderful to rent from! The only thing we'd like different is more basics for a family, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap...etc... This wouldn't be trouble if it were my husband and I, but a family of four needs just a tad more. Also we just purchased beach towels and chairs...we wanted to be able to use these things at our convenience and take them to different beaches...Otherwise great overall! Will stay again!!

Management Response
3 Jul 2016
Dear Guest,

You really made my day! I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your kind words. I really appreciate your time and efforts writing on Tripadvisor.com and sharing your experience.
I was delighted to know that you enjoyed your time at my place. I am really sorry that you felt that there were not enough basic supplies and paper products provided upon your arrival.
I apologize for not disclosing in my welcome email the amount of supplies provided in the arrival package and missing an opportunity to provide additional services and products to my guests.
After I received your email, I recognized the problem and included missing information in my Welcome email. Also, I increased the amount of paper towels and toilet paper, and addressed your concern about refilling soap bottles with my cleaning company.
Thank you very much for your feedback and for helping me create the perfect guest experience.

As soon as you are ready to begin planning your next trip to Panama City Beach, feel free to contact me.
I will be more than happy having you and your family back at my vacation home. And, I can assure you that you will have a wonderful holiday!

Artem
West Fork
Reviewed 21 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Liked best: The balcony
Liked least: Master bedroom mattress.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing