“Fantastic Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 December 2017

This was my first time here and had a fantastic breakfast. There were a number of excellent choices on the menu so we had a hard time deciding. We settled on the Mexican & Texas skillet breakfast. Coffee, Tea and OJ were also selected. Food came out piping hot and there was plenty of it. This was a very good value for the money. The server was very pleasant and stopped by a few times to make sure everything was ok. This will become my #1 breakfast stop when I'm on the beach.

Lindsay D, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Wow! I loved reading this. Thank you so much for taking the time to share. We strive to provide the best breakfast in the best environment possible and we are extremely happy to see that reflected in your review. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Food was good and service by Ocean excellent - menu has so many interesting dishes,so take your time, we changed our minds during table discussions several times before ordering. The restaurant is very clean and the manager goes a each table to ask about your food and service-- definitely will go back -Thanks Ocean

Lindsay D, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

This is the best news! Thanks so much for taking the time to share. We are thrilled you enjoyed your breakfast and service. We hope we get the chance to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

My husband, brother & myself stopped by The Egg & I for early breakfast. And, were we in store for a treat. Their menu is large and covers everything from the standard egg dishes to healthy style (even the popular green power smoothies). I had the 4 cheese omelet, fried potatoes & toast YUMMY. I was prepared for the "burned" around the edges, as so many restaurants serve, but not here. The cheeses were perfectly melted too. My husband had the corned beef hash with 2 poached eggs on top & loved every bite. We'll definitely return to this restaurant!

Lindsay D, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

You're the best! Thanks so much for sharing. We are thrilled that you enjoyed having breakfast with us. We can't wait to see you next time!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

So stick it out, it's worth the wait! Very nice waiter and excellent food. Totally enjoyed our Tuscan Eggs. Easy to find and park. Not priced too high. We think it is less than First Watch. Wish we had one closer to home!

Lindsay D, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thanks so much for sharing! We hope to see you again soon for another outstanding breakfast.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Their breakfast menu is so huge, and the selections are so fantastic, that it takes a while to order. They close at 2 pm, but if they were open for dinner I swear I'd be eating there for dinner too. My husband had one of their many fabulous omelets, and I had some delicious concoction that involved 2 eggs and bacon on a bed of cheese-covered crispy hashbrowns. Mmmmmmmm

Lindsay D, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thanks so much for stopping in, Maureen! We are so glad you enjoyed your breakfast. Hope to see you soon!