Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,764 results
All reviews lazy river coconuts restaurant fun place ice cream shop putt putt golf spring break ping pong family vacation hot tub indoor pool across the street love this place panama city off season ocean view tiki deli
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

Just need better room service. My son spilt chocolate milk on the sheets the second night we was there and I called the front desk and asked for some sheets and they said they would have someone bring them up so I waited and waited and......waited and no show and I called again and then they say that they would tell someone else to bring them up sense house keeping was Done for the day. So I mean come on get with the program.

Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

We stayed here in April. The room itself was clean. The shared patio had old run-down plastic chairs and the room.next to us had all of the chairs the whole time. We had to send outside to check in for about 30 minutes, as everything is hand written for their check in. The room didn't have blow dryer, so I had to put a $20 cash hold in the office for a $5 hair dryer. Same thing for a volleyball for their nets. There also is no iron in the room. I feel like $800 was way too much for this room for two nights.

Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

Stayed in SeaChase Condo booked thru sandpiper. Overall happy with room. Floor of condo was dirty/gritty. Otherwise clean nice place. Not happy that we still had to exchange out our wet/dirty towels at the hotel desk. Please return to inroom housekeeping or better process to get fresh towels. This was my4th time at Sandpiper and it’s conveniently located with plenty to do on property and fairly close to pier park-the teens walked it-I drove but it’s under 2 miles. Some areas need updated but good value for the price.

Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our stay! I love that the kids can swim and play at the resort they really didn't want to leave the resort to go do anything else. We always stay at Sandpiper when we visit Panama. My mom loved this place before she passed so I feel like a piece of her is always there

1  Thank Diamondprincess222
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

The room was clean and staff very efficient. The hotel has fun activities for your family to choose from. The parking is great, having a red light for easy access to highway and crossing the street. Very close to Pier Park.

Date of stay: March 2021