“Best glazed salmon in town!”

Lotus Health Food Cafe and Juice Bar
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Description: Named for the flowers growing from the Koi Pond, Lotus Cafe is located at Zen Garden, nestled in a lush garden setting and is the Symbol of Health and Nature in Panama City Beach. Enjoy a delicious lunch, appetizer, or beverage which includes Organic, Vegetarian and Vegan menu options. Or, for a tasty blend of refreshment, enjoy the Lotus Cafe Organic Juice and Smoothie Bar. Dine inside, Dine outside or Order Your Favorite Meal To Go!
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I discovered the honey glazed salmon here the first time I came and I get it every time! In fact my other friends tried it and loved it too. Black rise was very interesting as well. If you ever want some freshly pressed juice, they have it here. I usually stop by right after gym next door and get me a cup of healthy goodness! Check out their coffee shop and the little store with essential oils, herbs, organic skin care, and a collection of epiphytes (those are the quirky little plants that don't need soil, water, or even a pot!).

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Went there upon TA’s recommendation. Not easy to find and comes up on a map a bit (500ft) off. So, make sure you put it on google / other map with precise address, otherwise you won’t find it.
The cafe has “I cook/I serve” system, so be prepared to wait a bit in a large order, or during busy hours. We tried their antiox drink based on green tea, mango guide and mint, although 7 bucks, but it was nice.
Then I ordered a salmon wrap with salad leaves on a tortilla, comes with plain rice and beans, no salt added, that was clean, unpretentious and healthy lunch. Sitting is primarily outside in a deserted old garden, which in itself is beautiful. Overall bill came to 21 USD, plus tips. Strongly recommended. Especially for vegans, and healthy eaters/athletes (like myself) as they have plenty to offer.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food here is so good, and it's food you can feel good about eating! Some of the menu items are on the higher priced side for what they are, but the ingredients are quality, it tastes great, and the staff are friendly. Lots of vegetarian/vegan options. It was the best meal we had in PCB! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stopped here for the gluten free vegan in our party. At first it looked like we were walking into someone's back yard and house, but the gardens were amazing and tranquil. We first stopped in the store and found some vegan chocolate, we then went to the restaurant and ordered the sampler appetizer to enjoy. It was very good. We tried their smoothies and took a to go order for dinner that night which were all delicious. The staff was friendly and answered all of our questions with a smile. They also had a yoga area and organic hair saloon but we did not take part in those areas.

1  Thank K B
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of the only places in Panama City that I actually feel comfortable eating at. I have been vegan for almost 2 years and it is very difficult to find anywhere that has options. I love you guys and keep doing what you're doing. Everything here is delicious and I have not one bad thing to say.