“Super Friendly atmosphere and good sushi”

Mikato Japanese Seafood Steak House and Lounge
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2016

I've been a long time regular at this place - They are very affordable (Probably the most affordable sushi place in Panama city/Bay county as a whole.)

The atmosphere is very nice - They have very comfortable seating also. The owners of this place (Whom are very active with the customers) are both very friendly people. The staff is also very nice - I've never been here and had horrible service, so this place is on top of it's game on that end.

The sushi is amazing and their Salad and soup is good too.

I definitely recommend this place if you enjoy low-key dinning, since this place is very relaxing and always quiet. You rarely hear anyone being very loud in here (Which is a plus for me). Very mellow feel here.

The Hibachi is good too but I usually eat at the sushi bar.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Very nice restaurant to visit while in Panama City Beach, FL.. The servers were very sweet and the food was very well prepared.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Good place to eat. Not enough sauce on the meat or rice. Service was good. Have been to places like this I felt didn't get the same amount of food as others.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Service was great and the food delicious. We especially enjoyed the attention from the staff. We got our food quickly and it was a generous amount

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Dined here with family of five on Christmas day. I ordered sashimi, while everyone else ordered one of the Alaskan salmon dinner specials. The sashimi was not as cold or firm as I liked. Everyone else raved about the salmon and fried rice. Dessert was yummy ice cream with a fortune cookie on top.

Our server was very nice and attentive.