“More than i expected”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kiku Mori Steak House
Reviewed 18 March 2015

This sushi restaurant looks typical from the outside but once you enter you realize it is so much more. Not only can you experience the traditional atmosphere of a sushi restaurant but it also has a very warm feel to the bar and almost sports bar feel is the casual dining area. I had veal and scallops over spinach orzo and my friend had a monster roll. Both were fantastic. Also, the wine selection is excellent.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

I made a 6:30pm dinner reservation at Kiku's in Panama City, FL for my wife and I, and together with a special couple friends. This was our friends first Valentines Day since their wedding and they have never experienced hibachi dining, so I thought of bringing them to Kiku's. We got to the restaurant at about 6:20pm, but did not get sitted until almost 6:45. We then get told that they only have one chef available and thus expressed their apology. It was almost 8:30pm (one couple in our table just recently left due to the long wait) when the chef finally came. He was very quite and really did not do any exciting tricks or special exhibition that you'd normally expect to see, and much more on special occasions like Valentines Day. My steak was unfortunately a bit salty which I did not enjoy. The whole experience was disappointing... the long wait, salty food, and spending over $100 for a not so special Valentines Day dinner.

Reviewed 16 February 2015 via mobile

My family came to have hibachi prepared. Over all everything was wonderful. It seems there is only one habachi chef. A lot of people after us had a bit of a wait. Needs a few repairs inside on the water bubble walls. The chef didn't do all the tricks they used to. But he had his hands full. Food was good. Over all pleasant experience any ways.

Reviewed 10 January 2015

Very nice atmosphere and good food...

My husband always gets pork ton katsu and I get shrimp tempura or (my new favorite) chicken from the hibachi grill. It comes with wonderful fried rice. The portions are large and come with miso soup and salad.

They now have an all-you-can-eat sushi special during lunch and dinner and many people were ordering that so it seemed very popular.

Reviewed 16 November 2014

Food service is incredibly slow and the staff is dishonest to their customers. Came in at 12 o'clock in the afternoon on a Sunday. The sign outside advertises an "All-You-Can-Eat" lunch and dinner sushi. As soon as you walk inside another sign has the lunch and dinner signs posted. Lunch is $10.95 and dinner is $21.95. After waiting 30 minutes to receive a partial order all I could think of was thank goodness I came in during lunch because the sushi is nothing spectacular. The salmon and tuna both had a not-so-fresh and metallic taste to it. After stomaching all that we could that afternoon, our server handed us the bill. We were charged for dinner prices even though it was in the middle of the afternoon. After trying to dispute the bill, all the hostess could say it was Sunday's price even though there is a sign directly in front of the hostess stand that does not state there is an increase price on Sunday. I feel that they lure customers in with false advertising and below average sushi. If you're looking for great sushi in Panama City then travel up the road to Sakura Sushi and Grill where the staff is honest and you definitely get what you pay for.

2  Thank pcsurfer811