“Food: good; service: lacking”
Review of Jin Jin Super King

Jin Jin Super King
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Had showed up very late, looking for something to eat. Found this place. Key tip: Try the hibachi grill!!! I'm thinking if you skip the buffet fare, you'll enjoy your trip a lot!

We don't have any real gripes about the food, but the service personnel might make you feel uncomfortable...just fair warning.

Try it! Enjoy it!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Eat here if you want to feel like you are stealing food that you paid for!! They will watch every morsel of food you put on your plate. And the worst part I think it is terrible Chinese food, Jin Jin by publix is so good and the Jin jin on Thomas by Bay Point is delicious. I will pass on this buffet and the rude rude rude hostess( owner/manager) Ok so the food at this buffet is not good Chinese food. So if you are coming for the crab legs then you must be warned. They won't have any out and you will have to wait for them. And when they come out there is a sign, only 6 individual legs per person, per plate, per trip. Ok, that's fine but I have 4 people in my family. My husband didn't want to stand in line for 15 minutes and I had already eaten everything I wanted from the nasty Chinese buffet, so with about 30 minutes of time invested I (gasp) took 2 plates of Crab(6 legs each) and my daughter took a plate - 3 plates for my family of 4. So 3x6=18 legs for 4 people and the very rude hostess(owner) mumbled that it was six per person. Well that breaks down to about 4-5 legs per person dumb lady! She is rude and out of line. She has no respect for her customers. I have never been made to feel like I was taking more than my share or stealing what I paid for! Horrible! No apologies either!! They will be out of business soon, they are losing customers left and right (read their yelp reviews) and I am a local and will be spreading the word. Worst food and experience ever!! Anyway save yourself, order Chinese food at a different restaurant, skip this buffet, dont eat here!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Seating is comfortable. Buffet includes hot food bars, a cold/salad bar, and a dessert bar. The hot food was barely warmer than warm. It has a typical variety, but also includes crab legs. The dessert bar was typical but lacked banana pudding that I was hoping to have. The service is okay: beverage refills and clearing of plates.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

BIG selections great tasting food if you get supper the crab legs are very good the price is good to,not high for what you get. Been here twice now and will be back.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Jin Jin has a very good selection and their prices are very reasonable. Sushi is always fresh and attractive. Egg rolls are made fresh several times a day. You won't be disappointed. They also deliver locally.