“Frozen beer!”

Twin Peaks
Ranked #117 of 408 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite place for beers.
They serve it chilled and with tiny bits of ice formed by the way it’s kept cold, or freezing, in the keg. I always get the “Dirty Blond”, one of their house beers. It’s almost like Blue moon, but woh a craft taste.
Their chicken wings are out of Heidi world and the chicken quesadilla is to die for. It tastes real and homey.
Their desserts are also mouthwatering delicious, but go prepared for long waits because it’s always packed!
Services is not always great but most girls do go the extra mile. (Some of the hostesses don’t like going outside to check if there’s available seating)
Remember to tip your servers! (@francescaMusica)

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

As Seniors, , we walked into Twin Peaks and were, let's say a little startled, to see beautiful young ladies clad in corset style clothing. Might be considered a 5 star Hooters. Anyway, after the initial surprise we decided to stay. We ordered the Salmon dinner and it was excellent. The salad and their in house salad dressing should be bottled and sold. We were pleasantly surprised. However, we will not return because of the way they use beautiful young waitresses as sex symbols.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

This was our second time at the restaurant. We remembered the good food , nice waiters and good prices.

This time however, the waiters were far from pretty, and they were all dressed with lingerie !
We actually didn't know where to look. All girls with everything out , when they come to get the order, their breasts are right in front of our eyes. I mean. I get the restaurant promotes the open tops and this is what attracts guys, but lingerie and everything out is way too much !!!
Even my husband and son were quite uncomfortable !!
I mean. If we are interested in going to a strip club, we will sure look for one . but we just wanted to get some lunch and not have tons of waiters with everything out walking around . Is it because it's valentines day this week ?? We don't get it !!!!!! This is disrespectful and uncomfortable for being a family restaurant !!
By the way the food was horrible today !
We are NEVER going back.
My husband can go alone if he wants to see those horrible girls again. I have no problem with that. I will never go again !

Reviewed 8 February 2018

We had a couple young ladies try to add drinks on our tab. When I questioned them about it they claimed oops that was a mistake.... Now the phony chit chat and being friendly has GONE south!! Overall a busy place and as everyone claims a better version of Hooters. Our food was average at best.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

My wife and I stopped in here for dinner on a busy Sunday night, 12/3. The place a packed, and very busy. We were seated at a table near the front right away, and server over soon after for our drink order. She was very busy with a full section, and we got good service throughout the night. The Asst Mgr stopped by a few times to visit our table, and help clean the table. She mentioned dessert which sounded very good.

My wife and I have visited several Twin Peaks while on vacation, and have gotten good service, and food had most of the ones that we have visited so far. Pembroke Pines was one of our better restuarants in regards to service. We had a good time here, and would return when in the area.