“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We enjoy brick oven pizza and always look for one. Tuscan Oven was great. The bruschetta was excellent and tasty. The different pizza options were also fun. My pepperoni was a little greasy but super cheesy. Bonnie had a white pizza with artichoke and bacon they offer. Highly recommend Tuscan Oven. Prices were below what I would expect.

DeannaLamarche, Owner at The Tuscan Oven Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Thank you for taking your time to write the review... we are so glad that you came & enjoyed!!

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We love the consistency of service as well as taste.
Favorites are: the artichoke soup!!!!!
The fried vegetable appetizer with Fried zucchini, mushrooms, eggplant, and onion rings. They always allow you to substitute veggies off for more of the ones you like.
The pizzas are all good. We’ve tried many through the years.
We have eaten here many times inside as well as take out.
The meatballs are huge and very good.
It’s a great place for a gourmet pizza and something different, where the picky eaters can find an option too.

DeannaLamarche, Manager at The Tuscan Oven Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Those are some of my favorites too!! Whenever I'm not in the mood for pizza, I switch over to the artichoke soup & portabella mushroom. Thank you for the great review & being so specific in your comments. We appreciate your loyalty! Next time you come in, mention this review & you'll get a free dessert. Hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

This place is worth waiting for you pizza to be cooked. We ordered 2 personals ( had one turned into a calzone) and one 13 inch for 4 people. It was way too much food. I dare say two kids can easily split a personal. We gave our leftovers to a family to take with them. We also ordered chocolate cake, mm mm.

DeannaLamarche, Owner at The Tuscan Oven Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you for taking your time to write a review- we appreciate your nice comments. Glad you enjoyed our house made triple chocolate cake- it's one of the favorites!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Get any better. First visit, not the last. Fantastic food and service. Authentic Italian served in a family friendly atmosphere at an affordable price. Love it!

So glad you enjoyed your time with us. We hope it will be the first of many visits! Thank you for the nice review!

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

So cozy and nice. Very comfortable sitting at the bar or outside working on my computer. The waitstaff is patient and efficient. The pizza is so, so, so good. You won't regret eating here. Only wish they had a better house wine.

Thank you for your comments! The outside patio is my favorite spot to do my work also. We currently use Canyon Road as our house wine, but I can definitely look into other options. I appreciate your feedback.