“I wish the service was as good as the food.”

The Vineyard at 12th Avenue East Hill
Ranked #166 of 698 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was not busy, but our server was extremely inattentive. We had to ask for several things, plates for our appetizers, rounds of drinks and it took a very long time for our dinner to be served. She did not check back if we needed anything. This is not the first time we have had poor service. The food is amazing, I just wish the service was better.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Food here is good. moderately priced and a nice atmosphere. Happy hour offers beer and house wines for $3 between 4pm-6pm. I had the turkey rueben sandwich which was excellent. There was a group of 8 of us and we all enjoyed the food. They offer a variety of salads, entrees and sandwiches. Only had one dessert but it was a flourless cake that was excellent.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The bar service was very slow, the “bottomless” champagne glasses sat empty after the first pour, was never offered a water so had no beverage with my food, which took forever. They ran out of glasses and champagne at the bar, which was dirty and never wiped clean after previous party. But the worst offense was we were given a limited brunch menu and then saw two guys at the bar eating a platter of wings. When we asked to order wings the bartender Milo said “oh you have to know the right people to get those” and said we could only order off the brunch menu!!!! Absolutely would never recommend this place, wish I could give it zero points

1  Thank ktoatl
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

So, it was a dinner & movie night. I was super excited about our date night. It was upstairs because of the cold weather. Cozy room. The wine was ok (ish). I think if you have wine in your restaurant name, maybe some quality selections would be nice. The movie started 25 min late - it’s a work night, so being on time would be appreciated. The food... I had the meat & cheese board. Little spendy for the selections. Maybe throw in some nuts & fruit. I wouldn’t get it again. My guy selected the lobster ravioli & requested it toasted. It came mushy. The texture was odd & tasted fishy. Expensive fail.
As far as the movie part. There was a group in the back that talked the entire movie. For that reason, we won’t go back.

1  Thank Joykwf
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Last week they featured a multi-course menu paired with Belgian-style beers. This was an amazing meal. Let me be the first to admit that I am not a beer drinker, but the menu looked so good, I had to go. Every course was expertly paired with a specific beer. The chefs prepared exquisite courses that any fine dining restaurant would be proud to serve. And the beers? Delicious! I'm a fan of the Citradelic beer, which has notes of lime and coriander, which makes it light and refreshing. To top off the event, the service was superb. The General Manager, Glenn Hill, epitomizes hospitality; he made every guest feel special and welcome. They have a wining formula here. I'll be back.