“Don't let looks fool you”

Fishermans Corner Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 698 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Fisherman's Corner is not much to look at from the outside but the food is fabulous and created by our chefs using only fresh Gulf seafood and the highest quality ingredients. It is an old fish camp with white linens, a world class wine list, and friendly service. Daily Chef specials are a "must try" with great local flavor, live piano music on weekends, families welcome, and reservations recommended. Open and serving a special holiday menu on both Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve! Make your reservations today!
Reviewed 2 March 2017

My husband and went to Fisherman's Corner because a local told us they had great food, especially the burger. I was really disappointed in burgers we had had so far. Well he spoke the truth! It is by far the best burger I have had in Pensacola, Gulf shores or Orange beach, maybe even the BEST I have had anywhere. We also ordered the sweet and spicy shrimp appetizer which was great. My husband ordered the creole shrimp linguine which was also a fantastic dish. Since we ordered so much food and some were pricey we called it our Anniversary dinner. When we return, if we order and entree and appetizer to defray cost and because it is PLENTY of food to share.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,040)

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located back under the bridge. It is small inside so prepare to wait on a busy night. The menu has enough choices to suit most people. The food quality is terrific. The fresh fish is certainly a good choice. The service is very friendly.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Where do I start...I love this place! It's very unassuming on the outside and one might think to keep driving, but STOP! It's some of the best food I've ever had and prices are very reasonable! Fresh seafood and dishes you don't get everywhere! One of my favorites is the Fried Gumbo Salad...yes I said gumbo, but it's the parts of gumbo fried and topping a salad of fresh mixed greens....shrimp, oysters, crawfish and "the okra!" The fried okra is the best I've had and I've eaten okra all my 6+decades of eating! I also noted that the fried foods are not greasy and were wonderfully prepared. I also dined with the Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna Salad, the Fried Green Tomatoes, the Shrimp and Grits (the grits is a ball panko crusted, flash fried and placed in the middle of the bowl) and the Tacos both Shrimp and Fish.....all very, very good. The fried calamari appetizer and Seafood Dinner with the soft shell crab are good also. Bread Pudding with Praline Sauce OMG!! I plan to dine with other goodies at FC when I return to the area. One of my favs.....

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

My nephew recommended this restaurant for dinner last night. He said the place "looked" run down on the outside but had great food. Boy was he right. The food was awesome. Most of the dished had a creole flare but there were a few that were less spicy. The menu was small but all of us had something different and all enjoyed our dishes.
There aren't very many tables inside but there were tables outside also. White linen tablecloths and linen napkins add a touch of class. The wait staff were knowledgeable, attentive but did not make us feel rushed. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Delish. Our waitress was Shelby, she was wonderful. We ordered sweet and spicy shrimp for appetizer it was a large portion for $11. For our entree we ordered fried seafood platter with sheep's head and softshell crab, and Shrimp Dianne with Filet Mignon. We have always loved this place but don't get to come very often because the wait is always very long at dinner time. If you don't mind the wait it is worth the trip over. Never had a bad meal here.