“Excellent Sushi and Miso soup”
Review of Sake Cafe

Sake Cafe
Ranked #100 of 711 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2017

My brother took me to the Sake Cafe in Pensacola and the Miso and Sushi were both exceptional. The rolls are huge, but the quality of the Sushi is what made it so good. I had a Dragon Roll, a Christmas Roll, Maguro, and of course the delicious Miso soup. The service was excellent also. I highly recommend the Sake Cafe if you are visiting Pensacola!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This was my first dinner visit and it was great. We had a variety of dishes from soup, salad, sushi rolls cooked and raw, nigiri, noodle dish with shrimp and tempura veggies and fried rice dish with steak, shrimp and chicken.

It was all delicious and fresh. Well above average sushi compared to anywhere. Service was spot on. I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I have eaten here for 3 years. On 8/26/17 we had a new cook I have never seen there. He used the same knife to cut raw and cooked foods. When the other party at our grill complained about under cooked food he took the food off their plate and put it back on the grill with my food. The owner refused to make an adjustment. She gave me a coupon for a free item which is available on their website for anybody. I usually have a bill of $110 and I tip $25, eating there 3 times a month. I We left our meals there. I will never go back again after treatment like this. The other party at our grill left their food there also. I couldn't believe the owner would treat regular customers like this. If you look at my posts for the past few years you can see how much I eat there. I had to pay the $100 tab and take my family to the Golden Corral.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The three of us stopped by for a little lunch. The service was a bit s l o w. The menu is a bit busy and confusing. We all ordered the "lunch special" bento box. The food was okay, good but not great. The cost for the "lunch special" for three, $55.00 after the tip. Bring your card. Bad job.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I got the shimp tempura dinner. The miso soup was good. The salad with ginger dressing very good. The main course. I could barely eat it. I like shrimp tempura very much. But not here. There is so much thick breading on everything I couldn't do it. I peeled 75% of it off to find a thin piece of shrimp that was not deveined. And to my surprise the vegetables were covered in this thick breading too! I like vegetables very much, not covered in thick breading then deep fried. I guess I misread the menu. My fried rice was so salty I couldn't eat it either. My husbands meal was good. He had chicken with thin noodles. I wanted to order sushi. But I don't eat "krab" which is fake crab. I would sometime order a custom order of sushi if I ever go back in the future. The servers were great.