“Great salads and sandwiches!!!”

New Yorker Deli & Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed 25 April 2017

This is a great spot in Pensacola to eat. Homemade salads made fresh daily. Soups and sandwiches. Great local spot. Service and food are top notch.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

We ordered the rosemary loaf of bread for an appetizer, it came out warm and sliced with melted cheese on top and with a bowl of olive oil. Yummmm!!! I could have ate another loaf of that just for a meal! But the star of the show was the New York Pastrami Sandwich, it was pilled high with thinly sliced Pastrami and was oh so tender, the rye bread it came on was perfect. We will be back here.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

This pizzeria doesn't deliver but it is worth it to make the drive to pick up. Perfect crust and just the right amount of toppings. I like all the topping options.
I've ordered their salads i.e. chicken, pasta, fruit, etc. I really was disappointed in the chicken salad...it was tough, chewy chunks of dark meat.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Recently got rerouted to NYC in a plane trip. I thought omg I'm going to finally get authentic NYC food. The only thing I took away was the New Yorker food was soooo much better! ! My friend and I were shocked. But it is so nice knowing how good it is....right here at home. My favorite. Look at the parking lot at lunch...everyone's favorite.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

My favorite restaurant. This time chose the 3 International salad [Chunky chicken, rosemary chicken].Also chose a shrimp salad too spicy and no problem substituting tuna. What a surprise when I told our waiter my unhappiness the exchange was taken care with a smile and appology. Another reason this is a favorite.