“Perfect spot for lunch”

New Yorker Deli & Pizzeria
Ranked #16 of 699 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This place is so amazing that it is always a struggle of what to get. There are so many salad choice, it is ridiculous. Pastas are great and deserts are amazing. You need to get there early if you want to get a table, because it gets packed for lunch very quick.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

This is a great spot in Pensacola to eat. Homemade salads made fresh daily. Soups and sandwiches. Great local spot. Service and food are top notch.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

We ordered the rosemary loaf of bread for an appetizer, it came out warm and sliced with melted cheese on top and with a bowl of olive oil. Yummmm!!! I could have ate another loaf of that just for a meal! But the star of the show was the New York Pastrami Sandwich, it was pilled high with thinly sliced Pastrami and was oh so tender, the rye bread it came on was perfect. We will be back here.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

This pizzeria doesn't deliver but it is worth it to make the drive to pick up. Perfect crust and just the right amount of toppings. I like all the topping options.
I've ordered their salads i.e. chicken, pasta, fruit, etc. I really was disappointed in the chicken salad...it was tough, chewy chunks of dark meat.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Recently got rerouted to NYC in a plane trip. I thought omg I'm going to finally get authentic NYC food. The only thing I took away was the New Yorker food was soooo much better! ! My friend and I were shocked. But it is so nice knowing how good it is....right here at home. My favorite. Look at the parking lot at lunch...everyone's favorite.