“Very Helpful”
Review of H2O Below

H2O Below
Ranked #44 of 119 things to do in Pensacola
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Captain Doug went out of his way to make sure our team of 5 had dives scheduled last minute after another dive shop had mechanical issues with their boat. Captain was able to rearrange some of his schedule and worked with us daily to ensure we could get out in the water. Safety briefing was excellent and Taylor was a top notch Dive Master. We will be diving with them again in the future.

All reviews
"shore"
in 4 reviews
"uss"

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

My son and I took our Second trip with H2O Below and had another incredible day. Captain Douglas, Taylor, and Chris are a wonderful team. Safety is paramount and the team, boat, and travel system make it all come together. I am looking forward to joining them again next month.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

What a great experience! I've been on the H2O Bellow a few times, and I have to say, it is the best dive boat I've been on! Captain Doug is fantastic! He's extremely aware, and through, but still has a great time. Taylor and Chris, his DMs, are so wonderful. They have so much experience and knowledge. Taylor is so full of insight and is an incredible diver. Chris is so talented and fun, he's great with newer divers. If you are planning a dive trip, I recommend this boat!

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Captain Douglas runs an outstanding charter. He goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are happy and taken care of. Dive master Chris also did a terrific job. We will definitely go back and dive with them and will recommend this charter to anyone going to Pensacola.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Captain Douglas and the crew of the H2O Below are fantastic. I have had the pleasure of diving with this crew several times. Everyone is very knowledgable and make every trip wonderful. The safety procedures of the entire operation make the trip safe and enjoyable for all. Chris and Taylor have thousands of dives in the Gulf of Mexico, and are open to sharing their experiences and this makes the trip to and from the marina and the surface interval interesting. I look forward to many future trips with this wonderful staff.

3  Thank Jennifer R