“Went diving on the "Mighty O."”
Review of H2O Below

H2O Below
Ranked #26 of 69 things to do in Pensacola
Reviewed 27 September 2016

We were just down from Virginia diving with the folks of H2O Below and they were absolutely terrific. The boat is comfortable. Captain Doug and his crew were professional, kept safety in mind, and ensured we had a good time. I highly recommend this outfit if you are planning to go to Pensacola to dive on the Oriskany. They tied the boat to the actual wreck and came up giving us a conditions report on what to expect so we could maximize our diving. These guys are great!

All reviews
"shore"
in 4 reviews
"uss"

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

The Boat is well equipped for any type of scuba diving. The crew is very friendly and even cooked us hotdogs on the way back from our dive. We enjoyed the security of having a well seasoned Dive Master there the entire time. Got to see lots of wildlife down below and even a beautiful sea turtle on the way back in. I would definately recommend this dive operation to anyone in the Pensacola Area!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

A small group of friends and I decided to book a trip to the Oriskany. We actually booked through another charter, but that boat was broken down, so the captain transferred us to the H2O Below. Luck must have been in our favor, because Captain Douglas and Divemaster Taylor took such great care of us!

The boat ride out was long, but was made as comfortable as possible for us, especially on the way back when Taylor grilled us the best darn hot dogs ever. I've dived a lot of places and have never had this!!

The diving was amazing. It was my first time on the Oriskany, and everything went off without a hitch.

This was a great boat, captain, and divemaster! I will definitely be back and would not hesitate to dive with H2O Below again. Thanks for an awesome day!!

1  Thank GalScuba
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Captain Doug went out of his way to make sure our team of 5 had dives scheduled last minute after another dive shop had mechanical issues with their boat. Captain was able to rearrange some of his schedule and worked with us daily to ensure we could get out in the water. Safety briefing was excellent and Taylor was a top notch Dive Master. We will be diving with them again in the future.